Admitting

Married to SHINee's Jonghyun. (Forced Marriage)

No One's POV

Haemi went to school early to talk to her friends about her marriage. She already asked Jonghyun's permission to tell them the truth and he agreed with it.

Haemi's POV

"Guys, I'm really sorry if I keep it a secret but Jonghyun Oppa and I are engaged."

I announced to them and they all got shocked but I can see that Eunmi and Yumi are happy for me. But Minsoo oppa just remained silent. 

"Omo, Unnie. You're so lucky to have Jonghyun Oppa as your husband. I'm so jealous. I want to be married with Key Oppa too." Yumi congratulated me while kinda spazzing.

"I'm also happy for you Haemi-ah. " Eunmi hugged me.

"Yah! Minsoo Oppa. Me and Eunmi Unnie congatulated Haemi Unnie already. Aren't you happy for her?"

Minsoo just smiled. "Let's go, We might be late to our classroom." He said and leave us behind. What happened to him?

 

Lunch 

Jonghyun's POV

Me and other members are already sitting in the cafeteria waiting for Haemi and her friends.

When they got to our table, Yumi and Euna congratulated  us for our wedding saying that both of us are lucky to have one another. I looked at Haemi and she's just looking down. her face is turning red, Soooo Cuttteee.

"Yieee, Haemi noona is blushing." Taemin-ah that made her face redder. The others also joined Taemin in teasing her about us. I just looked at her and can't help but smile. She's so adorable. It's really not hard to like her or even love herrr.

Suddenly, Haemi's friend Minsoo stood up that distract me from admiring Haemi's beautiful face. I looked at him and he glared at me. And he walked out. Why did he glared at me?

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?" I asked looking at them curiously.

"Sorry about Minsoo Oppa, Maybe he's just jealous." Yumi blatantly said that made Euna pinched her hand. 

Jealous? Why should he be jealous? Does he have feelings for Haemi?

Before I could asked outloud the bell already rung which means that we should be already on our next class or else we would be late. Maybe I can asked Haemi later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day went fast, Haemi and I are on our designer's shop. She need to measure our body for Haemi's wedding dress and for my tuxedo in our wedding. She's done measuring me and it's Haemi's turn. I just seat on the couch fakely reading magazine but really looking at Haemi. 

"I can imagine how you will look like on your wedding gown. It will really suit you. You're pretty and your fiance is also handsome. You look good together. I can picture your wedding to be perfect." the designer complemented her making her blush. She's so cute. I love it when she's blushing.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're on our way to my car. We just finish our appointment to our designer. I have to bring  Haemi home but I want more time with her and I haven't asked her about that Minsoo. Maybe I shoud asked her for a dinner.

"Haemi-ah, Aren't you hungry? Do you want to have a dinner with me?" I asked her while scratching my hair I can't help but to be shy around her.

"Suree, Oppa." She smiled at me. 

I opened the car door for her and we made our way to a restaurant where me and other shinee members eat.

I asked the waiter for a table where there are few peole so that no one can recognize me.

He lead us to a table for two where there are no one sitting near us. 

I thanked him and Haemi and I take our seat. The waiter gave us the menu.

"I'll have the pork steak and iced tea. How about you Haemi-ah?" 

"I'll just also have pork steak and iced tea."

I smiled at her. The waiter confirm our order and leave.

"Haemi-ah. Can I asked you something?"

"Sure, Oppa. What is it?"

"Uhmm, Why does Yumi told us awhile ago that Minsoo-ssi was jealous that's why he glared at me?" I asked her and she just looked down making me more curious.

"Does he have feeling for you?" I asked more. I really want to know. I don't know why I'm so curious. (yeaahhhhh~~~~ :D)

"Actually Minsoo Oppa is my ex-boyfriend. We broke up and decided to remained friends." 

"Ohh, So that explained why he looks so jealous when we're talking about our marriage awhile ago." I said explaining to her and also to myself.

"I don't know. Oppa and I are over." 

"Can I asked why you two broke up?"

"He cheated on me. Two months ago."

So he's the reason why they broke up. Then why is he jealous when he's the one who cheated. Such a jerk.

He's so stupid to let Haemi go. But if they did not broke up. Maybe I will not meet Haemi. and if he's planning to take back Haemi back. No wayy I'll him do that. I'll protect Haemi no matter what. 

And from now, I admit to myself. I truly like Park Haemi. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyy, Atlast. I Updated again. I'll update as soon as i can. Please subscribe and comment.