Rush

Married to SHINee's Jonghyun. (Forced Marriage)

Haemi's POV

It's already 12:30 and I'm all dress up wearing a comfy but fashionable clothes. Jonghyun did not arrived yet so I decided to search SHINee from the internet to know more about them especially Jonghyun Oppa.

I watched some of their live performances like Ring Ding Dong, Juliette, and Lucifer. I really enjoyed watching them. I like Onew oppa's soft voice, Minho and Key oppa's rap and Taemin's dance. And I love Jonghyun Oppa's performance. It's just that he's so hot and handsome while performing. Ohmygosh, Park Haemi, What are you saying? I think I'm starting to like Kim Jonghyun.

ding dong ding dong

I heard my doorbell rang and immediately shut down my laptop and opened the door. And I saw Jonghyun smiling at me.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting."

"It's okay. I didn't wait for too long." I assured him. 

We entered his car and he started driving.

"The others are waiting for us. They're excited to meet you again. They really like you. Haemi-ah."

"I'm excited to meet them again. They're really funny and fun to be with." I replied.

We continue to chat with each other, while we're on our. We got more comfortable with eah other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stopped to SM Building and Jonghyun parked his car. We entered SM Buliding and walked to their practice room. When Jonghyun opened the door, the four shinee member who are relaxing on the floor looked at us and happily stood up.

"Noona, You came." Taemin ran to us and hugged me. I got shocked and froze from my position.

"Yah, Lee Taemin. Don't hugged Haemi, someone might get jealous and will kill you." Key lectured Taemin. They all laughed and looked at Jonghyun who's glaring at them.

"Sorry, hyung. I'm just too happy to see Noona." Taemin explained to him while Jonghyun continued to glare at him and the others continued laughing not minding Jonghyun's anger. I just looked down and blushed.

"Okay, Let's start our practice." Onew oppa command them while trying to stop his laughter.

The others got serious and they started preparing for their practice session.

"Haemi-ah, you should sit first on the sofa so that you can watch us while we're practicing. You'll be our judge  today." Jonghyun said and lead me to a couch.

They started practicing. They performed Hello, then Lucifer. They're really good. It's cute how the maknae scold them whenever they dance wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finished their practice and they all just lay on the floor looking so tired after their almost one hour nonstop dancing, I joined them and also sat on the floor. 

"You're all good at dancing. You're dance are really great." I encouraged them and they all smiled, showing their appreciation.

"Do you hear what Haemi said, Taemin-ah? We're also good." Onew proudly said.

"I know, You're also good hyung. But can we eat now? I'm really starving." Taemin complained.

"Jonghyun hyung  should treat us since he'll be married soon." Key suggested.

"Okay okay, Let's go. Where should we eat?" Jonghyun asked while looking at me. Before I could decide Minho spoke.

"But we're too tired to go out. Let's just call so that they'll deliver it here." 

"We should order chicken. Ppalli, Jonghyun, Call the chicken store  so that they'll deliver it soon."

Onew oppa excitedly demand Jonghyun oppa.  

"Hyung, We always order chicken, I'm sick of it. Can we just order pizza or anything except chicken?" Taemin complained.

"I'm the leader, all of you should obey me. If we'll not order chicken, I'll leave SHINee." He pouted and turned her back to us. I looked at the others and they're just laughing silently so Onew Oppa could not hear. They looked at Taemin giving him a signal to talk to their leader.

"Okay, Hyung. I've lost. We're going to order chicken." Taemin admit his lost. Onew hyung suddenly hugged him.

"You're the best, Maknae. Jonghyun call the chicken store quickly."

"tsk tsk, I'm really confused who's the leader and the maknae." Key Oppa whispered and Minho laughed silently.

"Onew hyung's always childish when it comes to chicken." Jonghyun oppa explained to me.

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun. Why are you not calling the chicken store." He demanded again, Jonghyun can't do anything but just call the chicken store.

"Okay, I'll be right back. I'll just get our drinks." Onew oppa cheerfully waved to us. 

Oh I remember when Yumi told us that SHINee's leader is a chicken maniac, so it's really true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun oppa ordered 2 boxes of chicken where the cover of the carton are them. Five of us shared on one box of chicken while the other one was eaten by Onew Oppa alone he even got some of our chicken. So much for a chicken maniac.

While we're eating Jonghyun recieved a message.

"Haemi-ah, We have to go. Appa wants to see us." He said to me and we bid them goodbye.

When we reach their house their buttler welcomed us and lead us to where Jonghyun's parents are. They're on their living room.

Jonghyun oppa and I seated on the couch beside them.

"Kids, You're marriage are moved. And it'll be on next week." His father announced.

"What? Isn't it too fast. I think we're still not ready for that yet." Jonghyun oppa disagreed to his father. He's right they're making it too fast.

"We know, But Haemi's parents and us have to go to Japan next month for our business."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Let's just say that this happen before their Japan debut.  It's been a long time since i've last updated. Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment. ;)