Invitation

Married to SHINee's Jonghyun. (Forced Marriage)

I just arrived at my house from school. I went to my room and change to my comfy clothes and just lay on my bed. 

I really enjoyed hanging out with SHINee. They're really fun to be with. Onew oppa's childishness and his love for his chicken. Key oppa's Divaness and being his umma-like in their group(A/NKey is older than Haemi for a few months ). Minho-sshi being so quiet but sweet. Taemin,  so childish and cute. And Jonghyun oppa, I think I'm starting to like him. He's really funny and gentleman. I feel comfortable when i'm with him. But, Isn't it too fast? We just meet each other. 

RINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

Suddenly my phone ring and that bring me back to reality,

I took my phone and saw the one who's calling. And it's Jonghyun. Why did he call me? By the way, I exchanged number with him awhile ago. 

I answered my phone. 

"Hello?" I nervously spoke.

"Hi Haemi-sshi. Uhmm sorry for calling you. Am i disturbing or something?"

"Ah No. I'm just lying on my bed. So Why did you call?"

"He misses you already Haemi-ah" I heard someone not Jonghyun from the other line and also heard laughs.

"I just want to say that I really enjoyed hanging out with you earlier."

"Me too. It's really fun haning out with you and the others" Especiall you. Ohmygosh. What am i thinking?

"Uhmm. Actually we are performing on a program. Do you wanna come?"

"Oh Sure. Thanks for inviting me."

"No problem. And Do you also mind coming at our company tommorow. We're having our practice and we could hang out with the other members."

Should I come?

"I'm really not sure if I can come tommorow. I'll just text you."

"Ah okay. Bye. You must be tired, just rest. I'll just wait for your text" I can feel that he is disappointed.

"Bye" And he ended the call.

Should I come? I just feel that we're getting close too fast. We just met each other yesterday. But we're going to be married soon. The're nothing wrong with getting close to my future husband. Right? :)

I texted Jonghyun. 

    To: Jonghyun

    Fr: Haemi

           I'll come tommorow. What time?

And I pressed send.

After a few minutes, I heard my phone ringing again. I looked at it and saw that it' Jonghyun-sshi, I answered his call.

"Oh hi, should I just pick you up tommorow?" Jonghyun asked me.

"Sure, So what time will you pick me up?" 

"Maybe, after lunch. Is that okay to you?"

"Yeah, I'll be ready."

"So, Goodnight then." He said like he stil doesn't to end their call.

"Goodnight, I'll see you tommorow."

"Goodbye." And he ended the call.