The Past

Married to SHINee's Jonghyun. (Forced Marriage)

Jonghyun's POV     

She introduced herself and bowed.  She went back to her seat. I look to where she is seated and saw her chatting and laughing with a man beside him. They look like a couple flirting with each other. How can she be like that when she knows that she's already engaged?

"Do you know that girl? You're glaring at her like a jealous boyfriend." Onew hyung elbowed me.

Me? Jealous? Of course not. I just feel like she's cheating on me or something.

Speaking of cheating. I remembered my ex girlfriend who cheated on me. Shin Sekyung. Yeah, the one that cause the fans to hate me beacause of our relationship. I'm really fine with our fans hating me because I loved her so much. But what did she to me in return? She left me for a 32 years old man. She even stopped her modelling and acting for that man. Well, He's rich. Such a gold digger . But why can't I still not forget her? Maybe baecause she's the only girl that i've loved whole-heartedly. I'm even ready to sacrifice my singing career just for her.

"Yah, I'm talking to you. How can you not listen and ignore me?" Onew hyung patted my hand making me go back to reality.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm just thinking about something. What are you saying again?"

"Nevermind, I'll be next to introduce myself. Stop daydreaming, You're next after me." He went infront.

"Hi, I'm SHINee's Leader Onew. But Here in school, I'm just Lee Jinki. We are here to study. I wish everyone can treat us just like an ordinary student."

Onew hyung went back to his seat and I went in front.

"I'm Kim Jonghyun. I hope you can really treat us like an ordinary student. We really want some ordinary life. Even just inside our school." I bowed and went back to my seat.

I'm the last one who will introduce myself and there's still 20 minutes left so Ms. Shim gave us free time.

Onew hyung does not talk to me. He's mad with me for ignoring me awhile ago.

"Hyung, I'm Sorry. I'm just thinking about Sekyung earlier." I explained.

"Sekyung again? Kim Jonghyun, forget her. She's not even worthy of your love. That left you for an old man. Ewwww"

Onew hyung scolded me, the members always give me that advice. But still, I can't forget her. 

"It's not easy. I truly love her, Hyung"

"You're the one who's making it difficult. It's just easy if you find another girl who's worthy of your love."

I just nodded. I cannot win this argument between any of my members, they're always right.

"But you do not have to look for a girl. You're getting married. By the way? Where is she? You said that she's also a senior. Right? Is she our classmate?"

Onew hyung asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, She's the girl who I'm staring at awhile ago."

I explained and pointed to Onew hyung where Haemi is using my lips.

"Oh, that's the reason why you're looking jealous awhile ago. But, Why does she really talk like that to that guy. They look like a couple." Onew hyung asked me while looking at Haemi who's still busy flirting.

"I know, Hyung. She knows that she's getting married soon but act like that. Such a flirt."

"You're just jealous. Maybe, they're just really close. Don't call her flirt. She'll be your wife soon." Onew hyung defended Haemi.

"Me? Jealous? Why should I?"

"Okay okay. You're not jealous. But I want to meet her. Invite her eat with us."

Before I could complained and declined, the bell rang meaning that it's break time. 

"I'm gonna meet the others. Meet us in the canteen with Haemi. Arassso?" And Onew hyung left with the other, leaving me alone the other one guard.

When I look where Haemi is seated. She's already gone. How can I Talk To her? :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it obvious that I hate Shin Sekyung? Well past is past. ;) Don't hate me. We all have our own personal opinion.  Comment and Subscribe.