Like to Love?

Married to SHINee's Jonghyun. (Forced Marriage)

 

After eating our dinner,  Jonghyun oppa and I went back to the parking lot and went inside his car and he started the engine and drives again.

“It’s already late Haemi-ah.  I should drive you back to your house or else your appa might get mad at me and cancel our wedding.”  I just smiled at him not knowing what to reply.

Even though it’s just a joke or what, I can’t help but to think that he do not want our wedding  to be cancelled.  I’m So happy…..

Oh, by the way. Our dinner a while ago was not awkward. We chat comfortably while eating and Jonghyun oppa always put some foods on my plate.

“Haemi , What are your suggestion about our wedding? Appa asked me what we would we like on our wedding.”  Jonghyun oppa asked breaking my thoughts.

I really do not have any idea what I want my wedding to be. I just want Yumi and Euna to be my bridesmaids. Maybe I should ask him.

“Anything would be nice to me, Oppa. But I want Yumi and Euna to be my bridesmaids. Can i?”

He looked at me and smiled and look again at the road. I got surprised when he suddenly holds my hands but I did not let go and just let him because I feel secured and I also like the feeling.

“Of course, this is our wedding, Haemi-ah. Why do you have to asked for my permission? We both have the right to arrange things for our wedding.” He looked at me again and pressed his hand on mine.

“Thanks”

He smiled at me and still not letting go of my hands and just let his other hand do the driving things.

“By the way, Who’ll be your best man Oppa?” I asked him, opening a conversation.

“I want it to be my members but they said that it should only be one, So I’m thinking to let Minho be my best man and the three will sing at our wedding. But I’m worried if Minho will be beside me. He might gather all of our guests attention because of his handsomeness and they’ll not notice me, the groom. Hahaha.”  

That’s not true, Even if other handsome man stand beside him. He’ll not be ignored because he too is also handsome. I admit that Minho oppa is really good looking but Jonghyun oppa will not be left out because he too is really good looking and have a nice personality.

“Don’t worry, Oppa. You’re also handsome.” I assured him and he looked at me and smiled appreciatively.

“Really?” I nodded.

“Thank you for the compliment. Many people have alrealy tell me how handsome I am but you’re opinion is one of the most important.”  And he stopped the car.

“We’re already here at your house.” He went out and opened the door for me. He’s really a gentleman, I like it.

“Thank you for the dinner and the ride, Oppa.  I really enjoy my meal and to have a chat to you.”

“I enjoy it too, Haemi-ah. Go now. It’s getting late. I’ll wait until you enter your door.”

“goodbye, and thanks again.”

I went inside our gate and looked back to Jonghyun-oppa before I enter our door. He’s still there smiling while looking at me, he’ll really wait before I enter our house. He’s definitely a gentleman. I waved to him and he waved back with a handsome smile. I can’t help but to remained staring at his smile. I don’t know how long I’ve been staring at him until he told me to go inside because it’s getting late. I quickly went inside. Jonghyun Oppa saw me staring at him, so embarrassing.

I’m now changed to my pajamas and just laying in my bed. I can’t help but to smile and blush while thinking of Jonghyun oppa. I do really like him even though we just met each for a short time. I enjoy talking and hanging out with him. I love his gentleman attitude. I don’t know but this is the first time that I feel this kind of thing. I don’t remember having this feeling with any other guy even Minsoo oppa. Is this wrong? Is it too early? I don’t know but what  I know is that I like Kim Jonghyun. And I hope that marrying him will be a good decision. I just smiled to myself.

“Yah Unnie, Are you okay?”  I got surprised when my younger sister just suddenly appear beside me.

“Omona. Yah, Soori-ah. You scared me. You should knock on my door first.” I sat up on my bed and Soori do the same.

“Unnie, I did knock. But you did not hear it because you’re busy smiling to yourself. Umma told me that you went out with your fiancée. Seems like it went well. Is that the reason why you’re happy, Unnie?” My dongsaeng know me really well. Soori and I are really close to each other. I’m three years older than him.

“Yeah, Jonghyun oppa and I  went to our wedding gown designer and we went to eat dinner together." I said and smiled remembering our time together.

“Yiee, Seems like my unnie like his fiancée already.” She tickled me.

“Is that wrong? Is it too fast?” I asked her after she teased me. I really want to asked this to someone else except for myself.

“Of course not. Love is not about time, Unnie. Even if you just met him for a short time, if you’re in love with him you’re in love.”

I smiled appreciatively, happy that my sister understand that my feeling.

Yeah that’s right Haemi-ah. It’s not wrong to be in love with Kim Jonghyun. Love is not about time. That’s right.

Wait, what? What love? I just like him. I’m not in love with him, it’s different. Not yet.

“Yah, Soori-ah. I didn’t tell you that I love him. I just like him. Okay?”

“Unnie, You’re like will be soon be replace to love. So why deny it. Tsk tsk tsk. Goodnight.” And she walked outside my room.

“Yah, I’m older than you. Don’t you ‘tsk tsk tsk’ me Soori-ah.”

I screamed at her and she just teased ‘mehroing’ me before she close my door.

Is my sister, Right? Am I falling in love with Jonghyun oppa?

=========================================================

Hi, So I'm back again. I'm really sorry for not updating always. I'll try to update sooner. Please still support me. Subscribe and Comment. :>