First Day of Senior Year.

Married to SHINee's Jonghyun. (Forced Marriage)

---SCHOOL---

Today is the first day of my senior year. 

I'm walking at our school to find my friends. It's been a long time since we last saw each other.

"Haemi-ah. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Eunmi scream and ran to me ang hugged me tightly that I couldn't breathe.

"I miss you too. But, can you let go of me already. I really can't breathe." I whisperd to  her.

"Oops. Sorry, I got too excited." She let go of me and giggled.

"Where's Yumi and Minsoo?" I asked and looked for them.

"We're here" Minsoo waved at us together with Yumi.

"Unnies! Don't you know that SHINee's gonna study at our school. Ohmhgosh, I'm gonna see Key oppa." Yumi happily said. She's a fan of SHINee. I kinda know who SHINee is because of her.

"I don't like it, they'll just make our school more noisy beacause of their fans screams and fangirling." Eunmi said.

"You're so mean, Unnie. I'm also one of their fans who screams and spazz over them." Yumi pouted.

"Okay okay, I'm Sorry." Eunmi said feeling guilty for hurting Yumi's feeling.

After making Yumi's mood happy again. We chat about our summer. 

I really miss my friends. They always make me happy.

We're all childhood friends. Eunmi, same age as me. Yumi, I'm older than her by two years. She's our maknae and we treat her like our own dongssaeng. Minsoo, we're the same age. He's just older than me by 10 months but we treat like our older brother. Actually, He's my Ex boyfriend. He cheated on me 2 months ago ang we broke up from our 6 months relationship. He asked for my forgiveness and I accepted it but we just remained friends. All of them are my closest friends, but I can't tell them my marriage yet.

"THEY'RE HERE" Yumi suddenly scream and ran to our gate, the three of us followed. The school's parking lot are crowded with fans who scream so loud. I looked at Eunmi and her disgusted look, she really hate this kind of noise. I also looked for Yumi and found her busily screaming with thr other fans. 

The three of us just stand a little far from the crowd.

The school guard started to make the students move so that the people inside the van can go out.

When all of them came out, I looked for Jonghyun and saw him smiling bitterly. Maybe he hate to study here, his parents just forced him. :(

 

Jonghyun's POV

When we arrived at our new school, there are many fans that are waiting for us. The school guard help our manager and personal guard makes our fans move so that we can go out. When we came out, I just smile bitterly. It's really hard to be an idol. We cannot have a life like a normal people.

I should be the only one who will study here so that I could know my fiancee who's also studying here. But Key, Taemin and Minho tranferred here. Onew hyung also decided to continue his study, We both stopped so that we can pursue our singing career.

Onew hyung and I will be on our senior year. Both Minho and Key will be junior. Taemin will be sophomore, poor maknae, he's alone.

We went inside the school building. Taemin's room is on first floor.

"Bye Taeminiee." I waved at him.

"Hyung, I'm scared. I'm alone."

"It's okay son. You just have to make friends just like on your previous school." Key comforted his 'son', he's being an umma again. 

We left Taemin and went to the second floor where Minho and Key's room are. We bid goodbye and Onew hyung and I went to our room which is on the second floor.

We sitted at the last row near the window.The bell did not ring yet, Others students are talking with each other while the others are just drooling staring at us. They cannot come near us because of the 2 guards that are still with us. Other members also have their guards. We really do not want a guard, but the company insisted because of our security. But we begged them that it will only be today, and they agreed.

The bell finally rang, the students sits to their respective places. The teacher came.

"Good Morning, Class. I'm Ms. Shim. I'll be your advicer and also be your math teacher."

"She seems nice and pretty. And her subject is also math. I'm loving it." Onew hyung whispered to me. 

"Yeah, she looks nice and pretty. But Math? Eww, No Thanks. I don't like it." I whispered back..

"Yeah right. You don't really like any subjects. You hate all of them." We laughed silently so that others will not notice.

"Since this is our first day. Each one of you will introduce yourselves infront of the class."

The teacher announced and my classmates started to introduce their selves.  It was so boring, I just look at the student infront but did not here or understand what they're saying.  Until I saw Haemi infront, I just realized that we're on the same class. 

"Annyonghasaeyo, Park Haemi-imnida.  I hope that all of us can be friends."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, If some might notice. I change the format. I also changer their ages, to make it more believeable that they're still studying, Subscribe and Comment!