Making Friends.

Married to SHINee's Jonghyun. (Forced Marriage)

Haemi's POV

Eunmi, Minsoo, Yumi and I are on our way to canteen when I realized that I left my wallet inside my bag.

"Wait guys, I left my wallet inside my bag. I'll just get it, you should go first."

"You want me to treat you?" Minsoo offered me. 

"No need. I have money. I'll get it. Seeya." I ran and went back to our classroom.

When I arrived there, I saw Jonghyun sitting alone.

"Are you okay?" Then he suddenly stood, guess I surprised him.

"Oh, Haemi-sshi. You scared me." He put his hand near his chest. 

"I'm sorry. So, Why are you her alone?"

"Actually my members wants to meet my fiancee which is you. But you already left, And I'm scared that they'll be mad if I come to them alone." Jonghyun explained while he scratched his head.

I just remained silent. I'm scared to meet them. What if they won't like me for Jonghyun?

"Do you want to meet them? They're acually waiting for us in the canteen." 

"uhhmmm, Actually, I'm scrared if they will not like me." I confessed.

"Don't worry they don't bite. But really, They're nice. I'm sure they'll like you." He patted my head and I just blush. Why am I blushing?

"So will you come with me?" He asked me and I can't help but to stare at his face that is smiling at me.

"Hey, You'll come right?" He asked me again.

"Uh-uh Sure. But what about my friends and others might wonder why I'm with you."  He think silently.

"We should also invite your friends so the others will just think that we're just making friends."

I nodded, his solution seems right.

Jonghyun and I went to the canteen. I went first to my friends and told them that SHINee invited us and they agreed especially Yuma.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe and Comment. :>