Chapter 35

The Weird Love Story


note: i mistakenly delete it so i’m posting it again.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Jiyeon was getting ready for the party, as she was applying a light makeup, someone knock the door twice.

“Come in.” She said in hurry as its already 5:38 pm. She only have twenty two minutes left.


“Sweetie are you ready?” Mrs Park asked and smiled at her daughter.

“I’m almost done mom, just five minutes and i’m ready.” Jiyeon managed to say out.

     Her mother smiled and sit on the bed, staring at her beautiful angel.

     As Jiyeon was done, she weared her high heels and look at her mom.

     Mrs Park smiled genuinely at her daughter’s perfect appear.

http://s5.weddbook.com/t4/2/0/5/2052632/long-elegant-applique-evening-formal-prom-party-cocktail-dresses-wedding-gowns.jpg

(the colour is black)

“You look so beautiful. If only you didn’t born in this family then you might be a... a...”


     Mrs Park began to think deeply as Jiyeon was waiting for her answer. “Ah if only you didn’t born in this family then you might be a .” she exclaimed.

Jiyeon palm her face.





Seriously my own mom is talking about me like this.




“Behave well okay, don’t eat too much. Leave half food in the plate, always check your dress, makeup and hair. Never flirt too much. Be polite, gentle and feminine. Don’t run, straight your back and never smile widely there. Don’t act stupid. Be smart and elegant as we teach you, don’t lose foc...” Mrs Park keep telling Jiyeon details of what and what not which Jiyeon know like she know her house. But what could she do other then keep nodding as Mrs Park goes on and on until they didn’t reach to the place and that was when she finally stopped talking.




“Honey, you can enjoy yourself while me and your dad are busy talking with some important stuff.” Mrs Park give Jiyeon the hint with her eyes that she should leave as they were talking about important business which is personal for them.


     Jiyeon smiled and bowed at them before making her way to the food. There were not much peoples standing close to food and so to hide the awkwardness and loneliness she make herself busy with sweets.




     Luhan entered the big hall where peoples mostly talk about business and he was there for no other reason. Ofcourse this occasions are for the business people to have a good relation with other business mens. For them to get close and might work together to develop the success.

     As Luhan was greeting by half bowing to the high level status peoples with flashing fake smiles that is fooling everyone around.

     As he already greeted everyone, someone suddenly caught his attention. The girl with black dress. Without doubt it was Jiyeon. He checked her from head to toe and everything about her was perfect in his eyes. His heart began to beat faster and out of nowhere a lovely and sincerely smiled formed in his face.


     As he was making his way to her someone grab his arms. With annoyed sigh he look at the culprit only to found out its his sister and mom. The sincerely smiled changed to annoyed one.



“What?” He asked quiet pissed.


     Mrs Lu slap his arms and frowned. “Where are your manners? Stupid kid.” She scolded with Yonna smiling at the back, teasing him.

     Luhan frowned and pouted. “Mom look at her, she’s bullying me mom.” He said with his doe eyes, he know when he does this, his mom will definitly give in and do what he want.

     Mrs Lu who instantly felt bad for scolding him turn back to Yonna and glared. “Stop it. Why are so harsh with my son. Let him be, let him destroy the world but never bully him.” She said with sternness in her soft voice.

     Yonna growled. “Mom you always love him but you never love me. Anyway he’s a snake behind that deer face. Someday you’ll know.” Yonna stuck her tongue at Luhan and went away, but still Luhan was making faces behind his mother and sister’s back.

     Mrs Lu turned to Luhan and he immediately acted like he was staring too. Mrs Lu sighed. “Don’t think that i don’t no you’re snake behind that innocent face,” and she too left and that wasn’t important as he wanted to find Jiyeon.



     He try to find her figure near food but there was none. With a deep sigh he started to roam around and pass his time while talking with someone.


    His phone rang in the middle of his long walk, with another tired sigh he fished out the phone and check the ID caller and put the phone close to his ears knowing Kyungsoo might have something important to tell him.

“What?... Okay, okay i’ll try to take care of the situation. What? They are behind her... But why? Oh okay i got it. I need to keep an eye on everything. I’ll try to talk with her in someway. Okay bye.” he hangup with worried expressions.

     He checked the big hall with his eyes but that’s quiet impossible for him to find specific someone or some peoples because they are too many peoples to began with.





     Great! Just great! Now i don’t how to find her in the sea of people while she’s being targeted by the gang who wanted nothing but to kidnap her and worse is, i myself don’t no who they are. I’ve to find her as soon as possible or the BEAST will get her and this time if she got kidnapped there’s no kind heart BAP’s member for her safety. Maybe i could trust BAP as we use to be alliance until our deal end but BEAST is total another level gang that show no mercy, not even for women.




     As he was deep in his thoughts while scanning everyone trying to find her desperately he bumped to someone and juices slipped from the other guy hands.

     Luhan smiled apologetically and bowed a little to show some respect.

     The guy was going to burst out but when he meet eyes with Luhan, the expression turned to fake nice one. “Aren’t you Luhan? I’m Doojoon, Yang Doojoon. Nice to meet you Luhan.” said the guy with serious expression.

     Luhan didn’t caught anything as he smiled back and went to his way, trying to make a way.









The game just started Luhan. Ignoring me will cost you a life.






     Finally Luhan caught the glimpse of the tall girl with black dress and bare back. The sight actually made him feel uneasy as he gulped down his saliva.


     He shrugged his thoughts and jogged to her. He swiftly grabbed her waist, knowing he don’t have time to waste.


     Jiyeon gasped when she felt a cold fingers snake around her bare waist. She turn to look at the culprit with shock but the shock expression turned to angry one as soon as she realized its Luhan. She try to release the grip but Luhan tighten his grip making her wince.


     She lean closer to his ear and whispered as she don’t want to make scene around all these peoples. “What are you doing, leave me alone!”


     Luhan smiled at her struggling face and dragged her to the corner which she didn’t hesitated at all because she’s quiet pissed at his action right now. Who he is to do that? No one! Why he’s acting like he own her.


     When they reach Jiyeon immediately pushed his hands rather harshly, surprising Luhan himself.


“What do you think you are doing?!” She snapped but not too loudly to grab others attention.


     Luhan sighed. “You’re in danger. There is a gang here wanted to kidnap you. Stay with me, its safer.” he said not sure if she’ll listen to him.


     Jiyeon scoffed at him. “Stay with you? Are you kidding me? You know what? I would rather get kidnapped then stay with you and looking at the so-called-concern expression from you, seems like the gang is your enemy again.”  She angrily said and made her way out but Luhan grabbed her wrist, but this time harshly. She winced and stared at him only to realize he’s fuming.


“Stop making fuss and listen. I would rather kill you then let you get kidnapped stupid girl.” he snapped.


     Jiyeon always give up but this time she’s not going to let him have his way. She’ll standup for herself. Even if in reality her heart is bursting out from fear but yet she wanted to put the strong image.



“Kill me then. If you would rather kill me than me being kidnapped then go a head and kill me! Just don’t think that i’ll get scared from these threats of yours. I’m not your slave or puppy that i should listen to you. Who are you to me anyway to come and order me. Mind your own dirty business Mr Luhan.”




     And just like that she left with trembling feet, for the first time, she talk to him like that and it didn’t feel right to her. Its just not. She keep walking and went outside to the garden wanted to have fresh air.



     Luhan was standing motionless in his place. He just don’t believe what just happened. Wasn’t he trying to help her? But why was she so harsh and he was so hopeless. Its like the tables turned. And he remembered the night he shouted at her to stay away from Zelo, in response she cried and he didn’t bother to hug the fragile body infront. He was beyond hurt at the moment. He so wanted to be alone but he know he can’t let her alone, he hurt her and karma indeed get him. He wanted to help her because his heart say so, because his heart still yearn for her. But he’s too late. Yet the tiny hope that still convince him that one day she’ll come back to him.


     Just as he wakeup from his thoughts, he remembered they might be anywhere to get her so he need to find her and make sure her safety hideously.




     Jiyeon was strolling in the garden and was thinking about what happened moments ago.


     Why whenever she standup for herself infront of him and say the right thing but why it always seems so wrong in her heart? Why she couldn’t bear his hurt face? Why always the bitter reality seems fake when it comes to him? Just why? Was she this blind in love? Was her love still so strong for him? Just why everytime she does right thing yet it seems wrong? What kind of love story it is?




“Hey there? Why are you here alone?” asked someone from behind.


     She turn to look and found out the guy who seems in his late twenties coming to her direction. She stopped and waited till the guy come close and when he did, he smiled brightly at her, showing his white set of teeths.


     Jiyeon find it weird, why always random people come to her and randomly ask her questions like they know her. But Ofcourse she wasn’t going to say that out loud.

“Why it concerns you Mr...?”


“Hyun Seung, Jang Hyun Seung. And i was just wondering why a pretty lady like you is here alone. Nothing much.” Hyun Seung answerd casually Jiyeon flinched thinking what does he want.



     By now Jiyeon know she can’t trust strangers and remembering Luhan’s warning make her more alarmed so she try to walk faster to the direction she came from. Doesn’t want to stay outside where no one is, grantee of being kidnapped and no one knowing here from hundred percent is ninety nine percent.




     Hyun Seung know where she’s going and its means only one thing...








The chance of kidnapping her is now or never as Luhan is like eagle there.





     Hyun Seung ran to her and grabbed her wrist, she turn to look at him but he push the cloth in her mouth and lift her on his shoulder.


“Guys lets go, i got her! Yoseob get the car ready, we are on our way.” he muttered to the headphones and ran to outside sneakily.



     Luhan who just came to the garden saw Jiyeon in some unknown mans hand, struggling to get free. His eyes widened. Not thinking twice he ran behind the guy even knowing fully its useless because they are already so close to the car that was all prepared for escape. Yet he didn’t think. He couldn’t think. Nothing make sense to him at the moment. All he wanted was to get Jiyeon from there.


     The guys sit in the car and so with no hope, Luhan get the phone and snapped their photos, maybe that way it’ll be easier to find them. Luhan still was running even when he saw the car get away.


      He went to his and try to follow his heart. But the way he chooses was all with normal speed cars.


     And he lost the hope. Feeling so disappointed at himself, he bumped his head with steering wheel harshly. He just felt like a loser who couldn’t even protect one girl when he kill people who are protected by bodyguards.


     He felt tears b to fall down from his face but he couldn’t cry now. He need to inform other members, he knows its all his fault and he need to do the right thing and so he drived at the fastest speed, catching unwanted attention to the exo hideout.

_________________________________________________________________

So its like her fate that she once again has kidnapped but 
this time the kidnappers are not merciful like BAP so can she 
service? Whats waiting for her and what can exo do and 
worse is BEAST doesn’t seem so friendly too so whats going 
to happen and sadly once again she didn’t listen to the bird 
that is giving her warning that she’s in danger. Hope you 
guys like this update and this idea was from Subsonic, thanks 
to her :)

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting :)