Chapter 15

The Weird Love Story


“Now, follow me.” Luhan said while getting out of the car.

     Jiyeon was looking at his figure going outside when he suddenly looked at her and raised eyebrow. She too get out of the car, following behind him closely.

     When they reach in the middle of park, that’s when Jiyeon looked at rose flowers on floor. One by one were lying like some art.

     Luhan held his hand out to her. She gradually graped his manly hand and she herself realized she’s blushing by his hands heat.

     Luhan could only smile at her action and led her more inside to see a place full of rose flowers lying in the floor. They are walking on flowers because there’s no place where flowers were not.

     Jiyeon was so amazed and most importantly which made incredible happy was the sweet morning, still waiting for sun to come. 

     There’s still one hour for sun to show its brightness. So they still have one whole hour to rest and fresh themselve. It was a cold and nice with freshness in air tickling their flawless skins and on top, there were no one other then them which made them feel more comfortable without thinking what others will think about them.

     Luhan sit on a bench, following Jiyeon too sit right beside him.Jiyeon’s hand is still in Luhan’s making her smile nonstop.

“So what do you think of this kind beginning of the day?”

     Jiyeon was thinking how to describe and when she looked at Luhan to answer him, realize he’s already looking at her. His eyes so gentle looking at hers.

     She was surprised but try to calm her heart and try to talk normally.

“I don’t no, maybe the best morning ever. But believe me, its worth to wake me up early.”

“Really. Is that all you had to say hah...”

     Jiyeon can’t hear what he said because he was muttering so no one could hear him.

“Excuse me. Did you say something.” Jiyeon know he’s not satisfied with her answer because his fake expression shows it all but she also don’t want him to boast around too.

“Nothing. At. All.” He answerd her with all the fakeness he can’t hide. Totally annoyed.

     How could she just say that. I mean does she even know how much i cost for this and all she could say was 'I don’t no, maybe the best morning ever. But believe me, its worth to wake me up early' stuped. He mocked her mentally.

     Luhan was thinking but his eyes glued to jiyeon with frown.

     She doesn’t really know or had any idea why he was looking at her with such a expression but one think she’s sure that she doesn’t like it a bit.

“Umm when’ll we eat breakfast.” She asked to make him stop staring at her and as expected he brightly smiled at her but his bright smile doesn’t help Jiyeon’s hunger at all.

“Can’t you just wait and feel that fresh air rather then your dinosaur appetite.” He snapped, doesn’t know what he did and was looking infront now.

“Who you call dinosaur.YOU’RE BIGGEST ST-” Luhan covered her mouth with his hands, don’t want to hear himself being cursed. He’s too good to be cursed. That’s what he thought.

     Jiyeon pushed him so hard and before she can bite his hand, he removed it from her mouth. Rubbing his hand with tissue like he touch some dirt. Jiyeon frown at him, yesterday he was kissing, almost eating me and now when he touched my mouth he feel disgust. You’re the only one who’s disgusting. Jiyeon thought angrily.

     Time flow and now they were sitting in a fancy restaurant, waiting for their order to come but some peoples were looking at them. No, not with admiration but because their faces were pink or from sun and their hair like they didn’t comb it.

     That’s because they fight in the park for half hour, even when the sun came they didn’t stop so that’s explain their looks right now as beggers in fancy hotel.

     The waiter came and give them their meal, bowing before going back. Both of them were too silent. Nobody touch the food, making other people pity at them because they thought they are poor and never really had a chance to eat such a fancy food.

     One man came to them and put the money on table.

“I hope it’ll be enough for the both of you to eat happily, live happily, take care of your sister young man and find the best man for her, you too young lady, you’re brother is handsome.”

     The man smiled at them before leaving. But Jiyeon’s jaw dropped while Luhan was hiding his face. He can’t take that pity look on peoples face for himself. He felt humiliated and wanted to kill himself right at the moment.

     While on the other side. Jiyeon’s tears almost fall down, she’s looking at Luhan unbelievably wanting to know how they end up in such a embarrassing moment and before she could cry like a mad women and make a scene, Luhan stand up, get his wallet before throwing the money at the table.

“I would like you guys to give poor peoples from your expensive dishes with this money.”

     Luhan angrily dragged Jiyeon with him.

“Woah boy sure is so much rich but why they looked like some poor peoples, maybe they work for someone and wanted to see how we treat our customers.” Said the chief and came back to work.

     Now both were sitting in the car. The silent seems like the whole world has dead and nobody is alive but ofcourse its just in the car. All they can hear is car aircondition and their own breaths, nothing more or less.

     After five minutes Luhan realize the quiet atmosphere. Normally he would love it but not in this case. He said to Jiyeon that he’ll make her happy but again he did all wrong.

     Why it is always  when i wanted to do something for her or maybe we’re really not fated to be together. What’s the deal... Hmm but i shouldn’t give up now, i mean i still have half day its only 9:23 am so i don’t have to worry... Or maybe i should because thinks always pop out when I’m with her...

     While Jiyeon was looking down, deep in her thought and replaying the embarrassing and humiliated moment of herlife with her boyfriend. First he treat us like we’re poor and then call me my boyfriend’s sister... Its too much on my poor small heart... I never feel or face such a moment. Ahahaha why this is happening to me why why why?


     There were some gangsters sitting together in a club watching peoples and drinking.

“So are you sure that you saw this girl with them?” Asked the leader Yongguk from one of his man who’s bowing down his head, afraid to meet his eyes.

“Yes sir, i have been stalking for a week and seems like she know one of them... Or maybe dating him. I’m not quiet sure of it.” Said the man still looking down.

“Why you’re being so grumpy. Lets just enjoy the party and will see what can we do. Come on man, you need to rest badly.” Himchen came and pat his back, wanting him to have fun like everyone. But who realize the leaders duty how hard it can be.

“I’m so not in the mood so go and enjoy by yourself.”

“Fine fine but I’m warning you. Next days or weeks and maybe months we won’t get that opportunity to enjoy so use this time wisely.” Himchen get up and joined the others after telling Yongguk his option.

     Why these guys taking everything so lightly but this time i agree with them, who know’s when I’ll get the time again.

     He gesture the man to go away and find something else and he too joined his gang who were dancing like crazy peoples. But who’s not crazy in club when they’re dancing.

“Oh you choose to join. That’s a wise decision. Lets party hard today and fight tomarrow yeahh.” Daehyun said cheering then continue his dance.

“How come these people know how to dance and i don’t.” Yongguk asked angrily after watching his friends dance but unfortunatly nobody hear him. So he just sigh and came back to his seat again after trying to dance for five minutes.

     I’ll never ever gonna join them again. Its so embarrassing. Or better we won’t come to club again but wait its way too impossible to stop these jerks from coming here.

“Yah. Why did you stopped dancing. Isn’t it good.” Youngjae asked from far but strangly his voice came to Yongguk.

     This man got a big voice, how come i can hear him when there’s a big distance between us.

     Actually the distance between them was only three steps. Yongguk put on a fakest smile and wave at him telling him no.

“I thought he would really dance when he came a while ago.” Zelo was disappointed at his leader.

“Oh come on, who are you lying, we all know he can’t dance. What did you actually accept from him. To come and dance, this is far from my imaginations.” Daehyun Said to Zelo while patting his back. But who know’s that he was mocking his leader only youngjae know it. Being best friends. They both understand each other well enough to know what’s the other intention is.

_________________________________________________________________