Thank You

Sequel to I would be with you: I hope you'll be happy

Today was Sarang’s 3 Years old birthday. Both Taecyeon and Yoona had been busy since early morning.

They first brought Sarang to the childcare then called their friends to gather.

Jessica and krystal was thinking it will be great if they decorate the house with lots of balloon while Sulli and minho was thinking of calling Sarang’s kindergarten friends to join. The rest intend to order food to the party.

Coming up with a conclusion, taecyeon and yoona decided to take up their friends suggestion and carried out the plans.

Their friends are incharge of decorating the house, calling sarang’s friends and ordering food while taecyeon and yoona was appointed to buy Sarang’s gift.

-

 

They drived to a mall near their house and went inside.

They were holding hands while searching for a toy shop.

( You have to ignore the background) xD

Yoona saw a toy shop and drag taecyeon to the shop. All the memories of being a child flew up while yoona seems more excited to buy herself a toy than helping to buy a present for Sarang.

Taecyeon can’t help but smile at her cuteness.

Both of them end up buying 2 toys, one for sarang and the other one for yoona.

-

“Ain’t you hungry?” Yoona asked taecyeon.

“a little bit, why? Are you hungry?” Taecyeon asked back.

Yoona nodded her head.

“Let’s go eat then.” Taecyeon hold onto Yoona’s hand and both of them went looking for food instead.

They stopped by a Korean restaurant and took their lunch.

“omg, I’m so full.” Yoona said while wiping .

“Who asked you ordered so much? Pabo!” Taecyeon said and stick out his tongue.

“Yah, how dare you!” Yoona hit him with her leg.

After paying for the bill, taecyeon looked at his watch and said it was time to go home for final preparation.

Both of them leave the mall and headed home.

-

The house was decorated with lots of balloon and ribbons. The catering van is there too and some of Sarang’s friends have reached too.

“woah, this is awesome. I believe Sarang will like it too.” Yoona said to taecyeon while both of them were walking into the house.

Both of them shot gratitude expressions to their friends but they just give them a warm smile.

“why don’t you two go and changed? Jessica and I will go and fetched Sarang.” Jay said.

Jay and Jessica has become couple for quite a long time and their relationship has been getting better, it’s just that they are always bickering.

“Why must I go with you?” Jessica retorted.

“because you are mine.” That sentence make Jessica blushed like a tomato. Seeing Jessica blush, jay pulled her to the car and went to fetch Sarang.

“That cute couple.” Krystal said.

Taecyeon and yoona went up to their room and changed. Yoona changed into a dress while taecyeon changed into comfortable clothes.

  

Yoona was putting make up on her face when suddenly a pair of strong arms were wrapped around her waist.

“You looked beautiful.” Taecyeon whispered into her ears in a deep voice which sends butterfly down her stomach.

“You too.” Yoona said and give a peck on his lips.

Both of them went down and was greeted by their friends.

Jessica messaged Yoona

“we are arriving!!!!

“They are arriving!” Yoona exclaimed and all of them stood in place, ready to give sarang a surprise when she comes in.

“3, 2, 1!” Sounds of the party poppers were heard and some were screaming ‘happy birthday’ to Sarang.

Sarang was touched! She was so happy that most of her friends attended the party and all her uncles and auntie are here too.

She was laughing and smiling while playing with her friends.

Taecyeon and Yoona were talking to their own friends while Sarang were having fun with her own friends too.

“Sarang is so happy tonight, thanks to you guys!” Yoona said gratefully.

“It’s nothing.” Jessica said and ruffles her hair.

Someone was pulling at yoona’s dress and Taecyeon pants, they looked down and saw Sarang.

Both of them bent down and talked to her, “Yes?”

“Thank you omma. Thank you Appa.” Sarang hugged them and went back to play.

It’s the first time they heard Sarang saying ‘Thank You’ to them in such way. It’s not that Sarang don’t say thank you but this is the first time sarang said it without the reminder of them. Both taecyeon and yoona felt touched by their daughter, she has grown so much. Not only Sarang, but both of them have grown up too.

Learning to accept each other’s good and bad. Learning to be parents. Learning to be patient with kids.

Thanks to Sarang, both of them grown in their own ways. They wasn’t born to be parents, they learnt on the way while raising Sarang. If it wasn’t for Sarang sake, they wouldn’t have find the joy in being parents.

“Thank you Ok Taecyeon.” Yoona whispered into his ears.

He looked at her, “Thank you Im Yoona.” He said and kissed her on the forehead.

 

 

-THE END-

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Woah! This has come to an end:)

Thank You for all who has supported this fanfic. Hope you had fun reading.

I hope it didn't disappoint you. If it did, I'm so sorry.

Check out my other stories too!