Small date

Sequel to I would be with you: I hope you'll be happy

3 months ago.

“Mommy, why do I have to go school?” sarang asked innocently.

“because…”

“because what?” sarang interrupted her.

“because you need to get smarter.” Yoona finished off her sentence.

The little girl frown and pouted her lips to her mother.

“but I don’t want to go to school, it’s boring…”

“it’s not boring dear… you can get to know a lot of friends.”

“really?” sarang seems to be convinced by what yoona has said.

“ok, let’s go to school then.” Sarang smile happily and hold onto yoona’s pinky finger.

“araso!” yoona laugh at her daughter and bring her to school.

*Ringggggg*

 

Yoona picked up her phone from her purse.

“I sent her to school, should we meet in school?” Yoona said and entered her car.

“Sure, see you. Drive safely, I’ll buy you breakfast.”taecyeon said and hung up the call.

Yoona plastered a smile on her face and started driving to school.

-

She entered the school and saw taecyeon with minho and sulli at the garden.

She slowly walk towards them and covered taecyeon’s eyes, “who am I?”

“My wife.” Taecyeon said as he holds onto yoona’s hands.

Minho and Sulli decided to leave the two alone, they walk hand in hand and head to the class instead.

After the two leave, taecyeon kissed yoona on the check, “morning, babe.”

“morning.” Yoona said as she smile at taecyeon.

“Is sarang in school already?” taecyeon said as he unpacked the breakfast that he brought in the cafeteria earlier.

Yoona nodded her head as she stare hungrily at the food.

Taecyeon picked up the sandwich as he fed yoona.

“Is it nice?” taecyeon asked.

She nodded her head and grin widely.

-

Ever since the two announce their marriage, taecyeon and yoona’s fan girls and boys also broke their hearts but a lot gave blessing to them.

The others soon felt that they were a lovely couple and grew fond of their child too.

When they go out, the ahjumas (aunties) will praised that they have a nice kid.

Indeed, Sarang was a well-mannered child.

-

After school ends, the two went to picked up sarang with all their friends as they all said that it has being long since they saw sarang.

Sarang came out from the childcare and saw her parents and her uncles and aunts.

“Omma, appa!!! Uncles, aunts!!!!” sarang shouted out their names as she run with her small steps.

Jessica open her arms as sarang run into her embrace, “aigoo ah, sarang!! Miss you so much.” She said as she ruffle sarang’s hair

The others laugh as the ice princess has become so mother-like and warm infront of sarang.

They headed to the usual restaurant and have their lunch.

The rest were fighting for sarang to sit beside them. It’s a funny scene to watch but sarang chose to sit beside her parents.

They acted like they were so sad that sarang wasn’t sitting with them but sarang was just laughing at their awful acting skills.

They had a little chat after their lunch and went home after.

-

The little family sat on the bed and watch a movie together.

After the movie, taecyeon brings sarang to her room and do her homeworks while yoona take a nap.

Sarang finished her homework and taecyeon sang lullaby for her to sleep.

He returns to his room and find yoona sleeping soundly on the bed, he her hair and slept beside her. He placed his hands behind her head and sleep.

 -

Yoona woke up and saw taecyeon sleeping beside her. She smiled.

She got up silently and went to check on Sarang, sarang was still sleeping on her comfortable princess bed.

She close the door and went back to her room and found out that taecyeon has already gotten up.

“Should we go out for dinner?” Yoona asked as she put her hands behind taecyeon’s neck.

“Sure, is Sarang is still sleeping?” taecyeon asked.

“ya, I guess we’ll just have to come home by 9, she will be awake by then.” Yoona said.

“ ok, Let’s get changed and go for our date.” Taecyeon said and grin happily.

Yoona playfully hit taecyeon’s on his arms, “who’s going on a date with you?”

“ You and only you.” Taecyeon said and kissed yoona on the lips.


Author's Note: 

How's chapter one? I hope it was good for you:)

Thank you for subcribing to this story even before I post a chapter, you guys are awesome^^

Thank you and I will update soon!

Subcribe, Upvote and comment to tell me how you feel.