Epilouge

Sequel to I would be with you: I hope you'll be happy

“Your husband is dead. We're sorry, we did all we could, but there was too much internal bleeding.”

 

I stared blankly at the doctor who was standing in front of me in a white coat, looking very serious. He had just appeared in the waiting room where I sat alone, except for sulli and the female cop who was staying there with me.

 

I guess that there was a fear that I would fall apart. I said nothing, just stared at the floor.

I planned, in my head, the way that I would join him.

 

Some way that wasn't too messy and wouldn't be too traumatizing for the people who loved me.

There was no way that I could live without him.

"I…I have to call somebody," I said in a monotone voice. I got out my phone, and proceeded to dial some numbers.

They were random numbers. I had no idea about anybody's phone numbers at this point.

There was just no way that I could possibly call anybody.

"Excuse me," I said. "I need to take this in the bathroom."

The doctor nodded, sulli was there crying into pieces and the police woman looked at me sympathetically and shook her head.

 

On the way to the bathroom, I was thinking about finding a knife somewhere and slashing my wrists.

Or busting into a drug storage room and swallowing a handful of whatever I could find.

 

Dead. There was no way this was true. My mind couldn't even start to comprehend it.

 

The image of Taecyeon lying on the floor, with blood squirting out from everywhere, was flashing through my mind like a sign that I just couldn't shut off. I took several clumps of hair in my hands, and pulled. I got into the bathroom, and started banging my head against the mirror, over and over again, and started screaming at the top of my lungs.

Then I collapsed.

 

He’s gone now…

 

Appa, I miss you -Sarang

Taecyeon…I missed you - Yoona


Author's Note: 

How's this epilouge???

I hope it's ok for you guys!!

Chapter one will be up soon, continue to support me.

Thank you very much:)