What if he's gone

Sequel to I would be with you: I hope you'll be happy

Early in the morning, Yoona was the first to wake up. She decided not to wake the other two and instead, decided to make breakfast for them.

“What should I cook?”Yoona thought and open the fridge. She saw some leftover food and some expired food. She dumped the expired food and the leftover food into the bin and decided to head out for some groceries shopping.

She when to the room and took her purse while she saw that sarang has already wake up. Sarang saw her and went hopping to her. She open her arms for sarang hug. Sarang give her a morning kiss on the cheek. She smiled and both when to wake taecyeon.

Instead on going alone for the groceries shopping, the whole family when together. Taeceyon starts the car the yoona placed sarang on the kid seat before sitting at the passenger seat.

They arrived at the mall. They placed sarang at the shopping cart and started browsing around. Sarang insist on buying all the chips on the shelf and wailing once they didn’t placed one pack inside. They have no choice but to buy all.

Their groceries soon ended and taecyeon intended to drive the car to the entrance first. Yoona and sarang was waiting at the entrance when yoona saw sulli on the opposite street. She called her but sulli didn’t seems to hear it. She crossed the road with sarang beside her but she never knew a car was in their way.

-taecyeon pov-

I parked the car at the nearer to the entrance and got down to looked for them. I saw them crossing the road and was about to call them when I saw a car speeding up in their way.

I didn’t thought much and dashed to the road and pushed them aside. I could feel the car crashed onto me and the next moment I saw nothing.

-Pov ended-

Yoona turned back to see taecyeon lying restlessly on the flat ground. Blood was squirting out everywhere. She gets near him and started shaking him profusely, “wake up. Ya! Ok taecyeon! Wake up please, please.” Tears welled up her eyes and soon she collapsed too.

The passer-by’s wipe out their phones and called the ambulance immediately.

Sulli, who saw the crowd at the entrance of the mall when to take a peek too. To her horror, it was her brother lying on the ground and yoona who was already collapsed and sarang who was there crying.

She gets beside sarang and try to comfort her. She covered her from looking at the scene and called minho and asked him to informed the rest.

They get to the hospital and taecyeon when straight to the operation theatre while yoona went to a patient room. Sulli decided to placed sarang with the nurse and go check on yoona.

She goes to the room and saw the nurse trying to calm yoona down. She was totally in a mess. Her eyes swollen, and trying to get out of bed.

“sulli! Please, let me go and find taecyeon. How is he?” Yoona was tearing up so badly and holding to sulli’s hand. Sulli nodded her head and brought her outside the operation room where taecyeon is.

They sat there for about an hour but the light on the “emergency” was still on. Yoona was very pale, she rubbed her hands together and looked down on the floor. Sulli looked at yoona and felt bad for her, she was just purely a fine, young girl. Why was everything awful happening to her?

The doctors went in and out. It has been a very time now.

-Yoona POV-

“Ok Taecyeon family?” A doctor in white coat addressed.

“Yes?” I stood up slowly, afraid he told me something I wouldn’t want to hear.

“Your husband is dead. We're sorry, we did all we could, but there was too much internal bleeding.”

I stared blankly at the doctor who was standing in front of me, looking very serious. He had just appeared in the waiting room where I sat alone, except for the female cop and sulli who was staying there with me.

Sulli was already crying, I said I need to be alone, I walked away from the operation theatre and get into the toilet. I banged my head against the wall hoping that it was a horrible dream. Then I collapsed. 


Author's Note: 

Hope you liked the update:) Comment below!!

What if taecyeon was really gone? Will yoona be able to handle everything?