Wakes

Sequel to I would be with you: I hope you'll be happy

2 months after the surgery, taecyeon is still unconscious…

 

Doctor says he has no ways for him to wake up and had to just wait for him to wake up by himself.

 

Yoona has been handling everything alone by herself, driving sarang to school, going to school without taecyeon and going to visit him every day after school. She changed from a lively girl to a quiet girl and does not allow anyone to help her.

 

This has make her pale and weak, sulli had asked her to stop being in this manner, but she insist to do it every single day… All the way until he wakes.

 

-Yoona POV-

 

“Sarang, be careful while in school and study well.” I smiled at her before going off to school.

 

-

 

“Yoona, are you still going to the hospital later?” Sulli said.

 

“Yeah, but I need to fetch sarang first.” I smiled at her.

 

“Why don’t you just go to hospital? Krystal and I will fetch Sarang. You don’t have to be so tired.” Sulli looked at me sympathetically.

 

“It’s ok. I’m slightly used to it.” I said restlessly.

 

“Yoona ah… Don’t act strong anymore, I know you’re sad, but it’s not your fault. Can you stop being like this? Everyone is worried for you…” Sulli said with teary eyes.

 

I patted her shoulders and walked away.

 

I can’t bear to stand there, I might just cried in front of her and break down. How can that not be my fault? If I choose to wait for him, he wouldn’t be in the hospital now. Tears flow down my face while I was walking; I lowered my head and went to the toilet.

 

What’s wrong with me? Aigoo, have to stop crying…

 

The bell ring and I looked at my face to see whether it still look teary.

 

It’s better. I couldn’t believe I have looked this pale. When was the last time I’ve been happy… I thought of taecyeon and our happy moments.

 

I dragged myself back to the classroom and attend lessons. Jessica was sitting beside me and she asked whether I was ok. I nodded my head and told her not to worry.

 

I received a message from the hospital telling me that taecyeon was awake, I got surprised and leave the class immediately without informing the teacher. I could hear her screaming at me but I couldn’t be bothered.

 

I rushed to the hospital at the speed of light, I could hear my heartbeat beating so fast that I couldn’t think properly.

 

I reached taecyeon’s ward, I took a deep breath and opened the door. He was sitting there like nothing happened and smiled at me. I didn’t know what to do, this is not a dream right? If it is, I would never want to wake up…

 

He opened his arms and I run to his embrace, let time stay like this.

 

“Are you feeling better?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, just that my head hurts a bit.” Taecyeon said.

 

I cried, “sorry, I shouldn’t have dashed across. If I listened to you, nothing would happen and you wouldn’t be here.”

 

Why do I always act like a kid infront of him?

 

“Pabo… It’s not your fault…” he my hair and hugged me tighter.

 

-

 

I headed to the kindergarten and fetch Sarang before she gets real bored. I bring her home and washed up before bringing her to see taecyeon. As expected, she had the same reaction as me. I enjoyed watching the two being close together.

 

My life would be purposeless without this two…

 

Author's Note:

Back with a new update, hope you are liking the story...

Just to tell you that the sequel will be ending soon:(

Don't be sad as I still have a lot of stories going on! 

Do support other stories as well:)))))