Thunder and Storm

Sequel to I would be with you: I hope you'll be happy

The two slowly closed the door behind them and headed out for dinner.

“I hope she doesn’t gets up until we came back.” Yoona said worrily.

“It’s going to be ok, sarang sleeps really long.” Taecyeon said hoping to lessen her worries.

The two decided to eat at a restaurant near their apartment.

They were laughing and chatting happily while eating.

They stroll around the streets after they ate their dinner.

The strong wind blows, yoona rubbed her arms.

Taecyeon removed his jacket and placed it over yoona’s shoulders.

Yoona tilted her head to faced him.

“Do you still remember that time when I went to your house? And our first awkward talk in the balcony?” yoona asked as she tighten the grip of the jacket.

Taecyeon said nothing, yoona turned to look at him.

“Hello! Did you hear me?” yoona speak again.

“Yes I did. I was just thinking how awesome it was for me to meet you…” taecyeon said, “promise me you’ll never leave me.”

“pabo, of course I will, promise me that you will be there for me too.” Yoona said and hugged him.

Taecyeon her hair and they head back home.

-

*Ti ta ti da ti da*

The rain falls like droplet to the ground and soon dark clouds filled the sky. Lighting and thunders could be heard.

“sarang is scared of thunderstorm. She must be crying now!” yoona said as she reached for her house key.

“She might be sleeping.” Taecyeon said.

As soon as they entered their house, they heard sarang’s wailing.

They entered her room and find her covering her ears.

The two run to her bed and yoona hug her daughter which was now terrified.

"I'm scared," Sarang whimpered. She snuggled tighter against Yoona.

 They trying to calm her and assure her that it was all just noise.

"It's just a storm," Taecyeon said as he patted her head. "There's nothing to worry about."

 

They get her out of bed and fed her milk. She was a lot calmer now compared to just now.

After finishing her milk, sarang went back to sleep again.

Yoona sat beside her daughter and watched her sleep. She exited the room after sarang was soundly asleep.

Why don’t we bring her to mom house tomorrow? Since she doesn’t have school on weekends.” Yoona said to taecyeon when she returned to the bedroom.

“Yeah, let’s bring her there. She love being with her grandparents.” Taecyeon smiled.

The night soon passes and the next day the two brought sarang to her grandparents’ house and they went on a date to Disneyland.


Author's Note:

Annyeong! Thus is a short update though..

Hope you like it! Comment to tell me how you feel:)