Almost

Sequel to I would be with you: I hope you'll be happy

The two went on their date at Disneyland and played all kind of games. Taecyeon won a bear while playing a game and they decided to give the bear to Sarang when they fetched her at night.

They sat at a bench in the Disneyland and took some rest. Yoona took a tissue and wipe the sweat that rolled down taecyeon cheeks.

“Are you that happy?” Yoona asked.

“Of course, I like Disneyland!” taecyeon answered like a little kid that received a candy.

Yoona laughed at his answered and hit his shoulder.

Taecyeon went to buy drinks for the two of them. Yoona looked at his back and thought,

“It was good to have you with me.” Unknowingly, she breaks into a smile.

“Pabo yoon, what are you laughing?” yoona was laughing that she didn’t realised taecyeon was back.

“Nothing much, ya! Why you call me ‘pabo’, you are pabo!” after saying, yoona runs away at a spilt of lightning.

They started a game of chasing and catching which earn some glares from the people there. They apologised and started walking hands in hands but yoona still find chances to tickles him. And the game started again.

Time flies, it was soon night time and they went to their parent’s house and fetch sarang.

“Sarang! Look who’s here!” Sarang’s grandmother shouted inside the house.

There comes a little kid running straight to the door and hugged taecyeon’s legs.

“Omma, you buy toys for sarang again? You’re going to spoil her soon.” Yoona said and pinched sarang’s cheeks. The three bided goodbye with them and head off.

The little cute family take a stroll on the way home with sarang in the middle. It is fascinating how taecyeon and yoona life change with the presence of sarang that added the final colour to their life.

The three reached an ice cream store at the road side, “appa, I want that.” Sarang pointed to the store at her right.

“Araso, I’ll go buy it.” Taecyeon went to buy the ice cream while yoona play with sarang at the park.

They were playing until sarang’s toy rolled to the road, yoona looked around for vehicles and spotted none so she went to picked up the toy. Just then, a car was speeding up in yoona’s direction. Taecyeon brought the ice cream and was about to head back to the park when suddenly I saw a car coming real quick in her way. I dropped the ice creams onto the floor and shouted, “yoona! Be careful.” He immediately ran towards her and pulled her back to the side.

“Are you ok?” taecyeon checked her hands and legs for any injuries.

Ï’m alright, let’s go back to sarang.” she assured taecyeon that she’s alright and the two swiftly went back to sarang. She was nowhere to be found, they found her hiding in the playground crying.

“omma I’m sorry.” Sarang said in between her tears.

“kuenchana, omma is fine.” Yoona patted her child back and looked at taecyeon, the two don’t know how to cheer up the little girl feeling which now has been sank to the ground.

Sarang cried until she fell asleep. Taecyeon carried sarang in his arms and hold onto yoona’s hand on the other hands. “Next time don’t run into the road without looking around.” Taecyeon said. “araso, you are so noisy.”yoona laughed and covered in case she wake sarang up.    

The three went home and slept together in the room. 


Author's Note:

It's soooooo long. First of all, sorry so so much.

How are my subbies? You must have waited long... I will update soon and do check out my other story;)