Dream

Sequel to I would be with you: I hope you'll be happy

I was woken up by sulli who was gently nudging me in my chair. "Yoona, yoona, The doctor is out" the voice said, shaking me gently.

I looked at her then turned my attention to the doctor. He was the man who just informed me about taecyeon’s death.

I just shook my head. “Go away. I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone.”

“I want to tell you about your husband progress in the surgery just now.”

“taecyeon’s progress? I don’t understand”

“Your husband has been in the surgery for 5 hours. Wait for the narcotic to pass and your husband will wake. You must have dozed off just now.”

I was in a daze. Was this a dream? Or was I dreaming just now? I prayed that this was real, and that the other was just a horrible, awful nightmare.
"Surgery?" I put my head in my hands. Why was it so difficult to think about anything now? I just shook my head. I felt sulli hand’s around my shoulders

"I guess she is still shocked.” she said. "Why don't you tell me what's going on with my brother, and I'll tell her again later after she feels better?"

“Mr Ok was in a critical state when he was sent to the surgery just now.  He was barely breathing and he has lost a lot of blood. It was lucky that there was enough blood supply in the storage and he was much more stable. The hit by the car was severe and there were fractures in the arms and cuts on the leg but he will be ok after a month or so. We will keep track of his health this few day. Do take good care of him and don’t disturb him this few days.”

“Did you hear that yoona? Oppa is going to be alright,” she smiled and looked at me.

I nodded my head but said nothing, after a while, “Where’s Sarang?”

“She’s with the other kids,” she looked at her watch, “she might be sleeping now.”

I nodded my head again.

“You wanna go and see oppa?” sulli asked.

I nodded my head and she helped me to stand up. We walk towards the ward and entered the room quietly. Taecyeon was lying there on the bed, there was bandages wrapping her forehead and arms and there were cuts on his face too. Every wound on him makes me want to blame myself…

My tears start to fall.

“It was my fault.” I covered my face, “he wouldn’t be here if I didn’t dashed across the road.”

Sulli patted my back, “you didn’t want this to happen too, and he will wake up soon. Don’t worry.” She force out a smile and looked at taecyeon.

I stared blankly at taecyeon and hope he would wake up soon. Why am I so stupid? Why do I always need him to worry over me?

I sat at the chair beside the bed and holds onto his hand,

“Ok taecyeon, Sarang and I both need you.” I said softly, can he hear me?


Author's note: 

How are you guys? My exams are coming next week:( That means I need to focus more on studies...

Do wait for me and my story

Comment, subcribe and upvote:)