Request?

Fate.. Trust me..

It’s weird. It’d been 3 days that I’m waiting at my balcony early in the morning just to see that guy. But, it’s weird. I didn’t see him at all. What happened to him? Is he sick? Or did he move to another place, away from this area? If it’s real, that mean, I can’t see him anymore. But.. I really want to see him. It’s like my day won’t be complete without seeing him. I think I’m the one who’s weird right now. Why should I think about him that much? I didn’t know any single information about him at all. And he’s making me addicted to see him. Addicted? Or is it…….

“Ya! Chanhee! What are you thinking about?” I snapped out of my thought and looked up at omma who’s sitting in front of me. “You haven’t taken a bite of your food. What are you thinking all the time?” she’s right. I just hold my spoon while staring at my own food but my mind is elsewhere.

“Nothing.” I simply said to her. It’s not like I can tell her what I’d think about just now. She also might think that I’m weird.

“Really?” she asked me, suspicious at my answer. I nodded as I’m sure that I won’t tell her the truth. “Then.. Eat your breakfast quickly… You might be late again later.” I ate my breakfast as what omma told me. “Oh! I forget to tell you.. Appa will arrive home tonight.”

“Really?” I beamed happily at what omma told me. Appa had business trip to another LA a week ago and finally he’ll go back today. “I can’t wait for tonight.” I miss appa even though it’s only just a week.

“Then, make sure to come back tonight.”

“Of course I’ll come back.. I never went out at night.”

“Who knows that today it’ll be different?”

“Omma~~” I whined at omma statement. In my mind, I also think that there’s a possibility of that coming but who knows what will happen in future?

“Ne ne.. Now get ready to go.. I don’t want you to be late.”

“Ne~” I took a last bite of my breakfast before get up and hug omma before heading to my car. “Omma~ Bye~” I waved my hand toward omma who’s standing at the door while I’m ready to get in my car. Omma waved her hand back and motioned with her hand that I should go now. I entered my car and departed away.

--

“Lee Chanhee.” I got off from my seat when the teacher called my name. I headed toward her desk with the some of my classmates watched me while some just chatting with each other.

“Ne, Ms. Han.” I stood next to her.

“Collect the task I’ve given just now and make sure all of them must hand it and MUST finish.” She highlight the word which I just obediently nodded at her word. “Send it to me at recess time and I also have something to talk about with you. Make sure to meet me later with the task also.”

“Ne..” I nodded. It’s not like I can reject what she told me.

“You can go back to your seat.” I walked back to my seat, continue finishing the task that she gave all of us just now.

“Guys.. The task must finish today and must send it during recess time. Hand it to Chanhee before recess time.” Ms. Han told the others which got a sigh and some are complaining silently about it. But no one can object her word.

“Ya! Lee Chanhee..” I turned around, at the back of my seat. “Help me to solve this question.” Hana who sat behind me, asking for my help at some questions.

I turned around fully, ready to teach her as I was pro at this subject which is Chemistry. We all are given 40 minutes to finish the task so there’s no study today.

“Teach me too~~~” there come again…  The person that I really wanted to avoid for the rest of my life. It’s not that I hate her but she’s disturbing my life. She leaned closer next to me.

“If you want to learn, then sit there.” I pointed toward the empty seat next to Hana. She obediently did what I said. If she wants to learn, I can’t chase her away. I’m willingly to teach anyone.

--

Finally, it’s recess time. The others already hand in their task to me and now I need to pass it to Ms. Han. And what is that the she want to talk to me? It sound a bit serious. I knocked on her door before entering.

“Ms.. This is the tasks.” I put it on her desk and stood in front of her desk.

“Take a seat first.” She motioned me to take a seat and I did as what she said. “You’re a good student, Lee Chanhee.. And you’re kind to help any of your friends in study.”

“Thank you, Miss..” it felt a bit awkward, being compliment.

“And I called you here because I need your help. “

“Help?” I looked at her confusedly.

“I’ve a nephew and he’s good at study also but… he involved in car accident a few days ago.” I waited for her to continue her word. “He can’t remember anything… He’s the same age as you which mean this year is his last year at school also. I need your help to tutor him.”

“Tutor him?”

“Please~ I’m begging you.. You’re the only person I can think right now. But to make sure, I’ll also help you in tutoring him. He’s living with me right now.”

“Living with you?”

“He lost his parent in the car accident. He’s the one that survive. It’s not that he’s living with me but maybe I’m the one that living with him. I stayed at their house with him because I thought that he can get his memories back if he stayed there.”

“So… you’re asking me to tutor him? What’s his name?”

“Lee Byunghun… Can you do me the favour?” she looked at me with hopeful look.

“A-alright.. But.. Where’s his house?”

“I’ll write the address.” She took a small paper and wrote the address on it before handing it to me. “I’m really grateful that you help me. Thank you.” I took the paper and shoved it inside my pocket.

“It’s fine… Hmm… Can I go now, Miss?” I politely asked her.

“Ne.. You can go now.. Thank you once again.” I bowed to her before headed out of the room. I walked to the canteen as there’re still 10 minutes left before recess end. While walking to the canteen, I took out the address and read it. I didn’t look at it just now. Oh! His house is at the same area as my place. What a coincidence. It’d be better to go there anyway. Thankfully, it’s not far. I shoved back the address into my pocket and headed straight to the counter to buy my food.