Every day..

Fate.. Trust me..

It is such a sunny day with the light entering through my window, waking me up in the early morning. I squinted my eyes when I felt the heat from the sun. It’s possible as my bed is near the window and I’ll meet the sunlight as usual. With a groan, I lazily sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes in process and got off from my bed. I headed toward the balcony, taking the morning fresh early as it’s my routine. Not only was that, viewing the busy scene of people early morning from my balcony like my morning exercise.

And one important thing is that… I can always see that person. Every time I take my time at the balcony, it’s like a fate. I’ll always see him, taking his time walking toward the bus stop while wearing his headphone. It look really cool which made me can’t take my eyes off him every morning. Disappointing me is that, I can only see him in the morning which like only less than half an hour. If only I know any information about him, that’ll be the best. Unfortunately, I know nothing about him.

‘Look like he’s late today..’ I thought in my mind as I looked around from my apartment at level 10. It’s not that hard to detect him because I’m surely that I recognise his figure. At this time, usually I can see him heading toward the bus stop but look like he’s coming late. I bend forward, putting my arm on the rail, put my chin on my palm, calmly waiting for his appearance.

“CHANHEE!!!!” I was startled at the sound of omma, yelling my name. “YA!! Aren’t you going to school?” she’s already inside my room, heading toward me and looks a bit mad. I turned around, facing toward omma.

“It’s still early.” I answered back.

“Early?” she looked at me in disbelief. “YA!! It’s already 7.10.”

“WHAT?!” I rushed toward my bed, take a look at my alarm clock and it’s really 7.10 already.

“And look.. You even haven’t take a bath yet.”

“Ne ne.. I’m going now.” I quickly took my towel and headed toward the bathroom. It’s already 7.10? I thought that I woke up at 6.15 this morning. And then waiting for that guy that hasn’t appeared until then. Did I really want to see him until I didn’t realise how much time I’d waited for him. But… He’s not there today. Isn’t he going to school?

Anyway, put that away.. I need to be quick and prepare for my school. I’ll be late if I come after 7.30.

--

“Chanhee! Aren’t you going to take your breakfast?” omma yelled from the kitchen as I headed toward the door immediately.

“I’ll be late omma.. I’ll eat at school later.” I put on my shoes in rush.

“Make sure to eat then.”

“Ne.. I’m going now.” I quickly got out and headed inside my car. Thank goodness that I’ve my own car or else I need to wait for the bus now.

I start on the engine and with a rush mind, I drove as quickly as I can so I can arrive at the school in 6 minutes. It look impossible but nothing is impossible for me in this situation. Thankfully I know the shortest way I can use to arrive at my school and I arrived at 7.30 sharp as I parked my car.

“You’re almost late today, student.” The guard told me as I got out of my car. I awkwardly smile at him and excuse myself to go to class. At this time, teachers are still yet to enter class and they’ll always enter 10 minutes after 7.30. I run as quick as I can toward my classroom and took my place immediately.

“Ya! Lee Chanhee! You almost late today.” my classmate, Jinki, said to me while patting my shoulder as I was panting hard from the running.

I took a deep breath before answering him back. “But thankfully, I arrive before the teacher enters.”

“If you’re late, I don’t know what the teachers will say about you. You’re our class president anyway.”

“Ne.. I know..”

“Oppa! Oppa! Why are you late~?” I felt wanted to vomit at this time. What the hell with this girl? She stood beside me, between me and Jinki, while looking at me as happily as she can.

“I woke up late.” I simply answered her with the answer that I can only thought at that time.

“Wae~?” she tried to sound cute and I find it annoying me. And one more thing… She’s my classmate and she just called me ‘oppa’ just now. I look at Jinki and he’s smirking at me as he teased me. Everyone knew about it, including me.. That this girl, Kim Bora, like me or I can say she love me. She even said it by herself.

“I gotta study for a while.” Jinki excuse himself with an excuse that’s impossible. He said that he’ll study? He’s not that type of person. He went away, leaving me with Bora.

“Mianhae, Bora-ah.. I need to go to toilet.” I also wanted to escape from this girl right now. Without thinking twice, I leave her and went toward the toilet. Just for 5 or 6 minutes just to get away from her. Teacher will enter in about 8 minutes probably. It’s what I’ve to prepare before coming to school. Prepare to face that girl who’s like my stalker at school. Stalker? Or maybe I’m a stalker too? Every day, every morning, waiting outside at my balcony just to see that guy. That’s what a stalker do, right? Then.. I’m a stalker too.. But.. Not that I’ve feeling toward him.. Yet?

“Chanhee!” I almost jump at my spot, surprised at my classmate appearance, Dongha. “YA! Ms. Kim will enter in a while.”

“Ne ne…” both of us made our way toward the classroom, forgetting about what I’d think a while ago.