๑۩۞۩๑ (II) ๑۩۞۩๑

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Sad That Destiny Decided To Play Hard With Us 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

I looked at Sehun then looked at that figure then looked back at Sehun again.

 

"Hunnie, are you ok? Who's this guy? Did he hurt you or did anything scare you?" that figure spoke but his eyes still stick on me.

 

For a moment when we had eye contact I realized that he had yellowish-gold eyes, very interesting to me because I've never seen this eye color before. Then he looked at Sehun as the boy tried to release himself.

 

"You scared the hell out of me, Tao!" He shouted but then quickly calmed himself down, "Don't worry, he didn't do anything. He is Jongin, you really don't know him? Well, he was very popular in our school and he's nice too." then he turned to face me, “Kai, this is Tao, the apothecary I’ve told you couple minutes ago.”

 

My eyes scanned over the Tao guy. He's as tall as me or maybe a little taller, he have strong hands and full of muscle. His black Mohawk was in a disorderly state that made it look like it was ruin by someone. At first, I thought he had golden eyes but maybe I was mistaking. By now his eyes are brown as dirt with dark eye bags underneath it. His deep shallow eyes that seem like it fill with a ton of secrets looked at me with unease, it had causes me to shiver a bit. And then I thought that I should be nice so I try to break the silence.

 

“Hi, Tao. My name is Jongin but I prefer Kai more.” I said as I stepped forward closer to them, but one of my wounds on my right leg opened and started bleeding, it makes me groaned in pain.

 

“Kai!”

 

I heard Sehun called out my name, and quickly he wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me from falling. And he let my hands held his shoulders so I could keep my balance.

 

"Tao can you treat his wound, it's seem really bad." Sehun said with pleading eyes staring at Tao.

 

“Sehuna I’m fin– Oww— WTF-”

 

Even if he doesn't like me, he doesn’t have to show it obviously like this. He pushed me to the ground, yes he did. He just pushed a person was injuring to the damn cold ground.

 

But surprisingly, he sat down as the same height as me and put some kind of plant on my wound that I guess its must be the herbs he used to heal Sehun. Then he wrapped a piece of cloth around my leg, I was so surprised because he did it so gently, completely opposite the way he pushed me.

 

Well maybe he is not as bad as I thought. 

 

“Thanks, Tao.” I said then he just nodded slightly as respond and Sehun still standing there, looking at us with his angel smile. 

 

"Eww that's gross!" a high-pitched voice hissed came from somewhere not too far away from us.

 

All three of us immediately looked around trying to figure out where the voice came from.

 

"Stop being such a @#$%&. Your hair is gross!" Another high-pitched voice sound very similar to the one before it but not exactly the same.

 

Tao stopped looking around. He leaned a little to his left as if he trying to listen something, then he turn his head faced us and his hand pointed at that direction. Now both of me and Sehun looked at the same direction as Tao, waiting for the owners of those voices.

 

"Repeat what you just said and I will cut your balls off and feed them to you." the 1st high-pitched voice said angrily.

 

It's coming.

 

"LOL I'm sorry hyung. I was just kidding. You have the second most perfect hair I've ever seen. After my  :D”

 

It’s louder... It’s closer…

 

“Did you just used the word "lol" in a real life!?!? OMG YOU ARE SO STUPID! YAH YOU LITTLE BRAT! STOP RUNNING AND WAIT FO— YAH EVEN IF I SAID STOP BUT DON'T JUST STOP SO SUD-DEN-LY….”

 

Now they’re here in front of us, staring at us with their mouths hanging open and wide eyes. They must be brothers, or to be correctly they must be twins but not the very identical type. One is blonde and the other is brunette, that’s enough to say there is a big difference between them.

 

“DAMMIT!” the blonde one said then gave himself a face-palm.

 

And the other one was laughing like crazy .

 

“I WIN, YOU LOSE!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Haven't I told you there are more people still alive!? I was right and you were wrong!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You should just listen to me next time Bacon!!!” the brunette one said, still laughing.

 

We looked at them weirdly for a while.

 

“Sorry guys, please just ignore that idiot.” the blonde one finally spoke.

 

“Yeah right! I’m an idiot but you lost to me so what are you!?!?!? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

 

“SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK TO THEM!! ” he yelled and it make the other stop laughing then pouts a little.

 

“Sorry again, I'm Baekhyun and he is Chen, my twin brother. “

 

Baekhyun and Chen. Ah~ I know them. The BaekChen twins. They are always together. ALWAYS. There seems to be like an invisible ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter