๑۩۞۩๑ (IV) ๑۩۞۩๑

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I Believe That We Will Be Fine

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

——————3rd POV——————

 

"Hey guys I think we forgot about something very VERY important." Sehun whisper but loud enough to the others can hear him.

 

"Yeah... I also feel like we were missing something too!" Suho said and frowned a bit trying to figure out what he had forgotten.

 

"What is it Sehunie?" D.O asked the younger nicely.

 

"Are you guys serious!? Oh Jesus! How could you guys forget something like this? Do you plan to lives on this island for the rest of your life!?!? God! We need to make a signal for help. A SIGNAL FOR HELP" Sehun said or more likely screaming but he held himself back because he doesn't want to be disrespect to the elders.

 

"Oh crap! We have forgotten about that." YongGuk gave himself a face palm.

 

"Do you guys have any idea how to make a signal for help?" Xiumin asked.

 

"Write "SOS" with sticks or stones for a passing plane to see." Kris spoke first.

 

"What if there was not a plane but a ship!?" Kai asked back.

 

"The flash from the mirror!? Maybe." Sehun also gave his idea.

 

"It's only work with sunlight sweetheart. Which is not very long amount of times." Suho told Sehun gently and smiled but stop immediately as his eyes met Ximin’s do-not-call-my-baby-sweetheart eyes.

 

"How about start a fire!? Smoke in the morning can be see, also can use for cook; light during night and keep us warm and of course easier to be see at night." Chanyeol finally said.

 

"Oh that is not a bad idea, Chanyeol hyungl!!!” Sehun said excited as he gave Chanyeol’s hand a small squeeze and for a moment, Chanyeol thought he is going to lose his heart.

 

“Very nice." Himchan complimented with a genuine smile.

 

"Then we need a group to keep to fire on. Any volunteers for this?" YongGuk asked

 

Baekhyun turned to face Chen as if he was asking for the younger's permission. And of course, Chen understood what his brother wanted to ask. Even though he didn't like the idea but he thought about how his brother want it so he just unsurely nodded and smile.

 

"Hand us this job. We won't disappoint you guys." Baekhyun said confidence.

 

"Ok then BaekChen, your job is to keep the fire on, araso?" YongGuk told the twins.

 

"Yes Sir!" Baekhyun replied happily as he saluted and started giggling to Chen, who just smiled sweetly back at him.

 

“Move on guys. Now we all have works to do. Let’s get it start.” Himchan said as he got off the cold ground and the rest started to get up as well.

 

Thanks to Sehun’s clumsiness, he was almost tripping on his own feet but Chanyeol was fast enough to caught him because he sat next to the younger boy (even himself don’t known how it possible that XiuTaoKai let him sat there). Anyway, back to Chanyeol and Sehun, Chanyeol had his left hand wrapped genteelly around Sehun’s slim waist while his right hand awkwardly held above Sehun’s body as if he try to reach to his other hand, which will create a scene in which Sehun wrapped between Chanyeol’s arms. A extremely funny and cute scene but not very pleasure to the XiuTaoKai. As their sense got back to reality, Chanyeol quickly help Sehun straighten up and let go of the younger with reddish color on both of their cheeks.

 

The Hunters then leave first and the rest started to follow, BaekChen leaded the Kiddos way to the river before making their own way to look for some branches that will best for the fire.

 

Himchan’s group found themselves ways to the edge of the woods where they guess is the best place to get good supplies for their shelters.

 

On the other hand the Hunters already made their way deep into the wood… Into a dark and mysterious wood…

 

…………………………………………………………………………

 

“” Tao growled angrily and speeded up.

 

“Wow unexpected but that fat- is pretty fast.” Kris said

 

“Just shut up and focus, Kris.” YongGuk turned his head and smirked at Kris.

 

“Hyungs it’s time!” Kai shouted and the rest started to jump over that “fat-” Kris had mentioned early.

 

The pig got surrounded by those young men. They knocked it out easily with their bare of hands. Not letting the pig to have any single second to breath nor a little chance to escape. They bunched and kicked it repeatedly, making it to yelped out loud. Then out of nowhere, Tao suddenly jumped over and wring the pig's neck caused it to die.

 

"The second one!!!! It’s enough, right?" Kai asked.

 

"I think so." YongGuk replied.

 

"One try, one kill. That is not bad at all." Kris said and patted Tao's shoulder couple times.

 

Tao throw Kris a hash glance then picked up the pig and walked away.

 

"Tao ah, that is cruel, you just hurt Kris hyung's feeling." Kai laugh.

 

"Oh shut up Kai, I'm so hurt now." Kris said sarcastically.

 

"Then treat yourself with a sharp knife and  the hurt won't last long." Chanyeol join in the joke with the others.

 

"Let's go guys! The others are waiting for us." Yongguk said, ended the joke.

 

They nodded their head and followed the elder. The Hunters got closer easily after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter