๑۩۞۩๑ (V) ๑۩۞۩๑

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I Want To Walk Around A Bit!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

——————Sehun’s POV——————

 

I woke up with a beautiful melody sang by the birds and yawned as I sat myself up. My eyes closed immediately as it met the bright sun through the window. My whole body hurt a bit due to the wrong position that I sleep last night, especially thanks to the two certain guys name Tao and Jongin, the ways they squeezed me didn’t help much. It’s seems like I’m the first person wake up today. I looked around and found a bunch of sleeping heads.

 

They all look so adorable and innocent and… “y”, I gasped and used both of my hands to close my mouth as I whisper the last word. But it really not my faults for thinking about this kinds of things. I mean who wouldn't think and have this feel if they were surrounding by a bunch of handsome boys. Jongin and Tao were lying next to me like real close,  I can still remember how their abs felt so nice when they hugged me all night long.

 

“That is a sweet thing about them, so nice, friendly, warm and y. God I wanna feel their abs again… Wait what!?!? No! That sound so creepy! I’m not a ert Ok”.

 

I then turned around and saw Kris. I can even see his, the y god’s bare chest from all the way over here.

 

“O Lord, he look so y… What!? O no!!! What!?!? No!!! I mean no! OmyBubbleTea! For sake, please put your shirt on. How could you sleep half like that, isn’t cold? But at least he is not all … I’ll faint if he do… No! OmyGod! What the heck am I thinking!?!? ” I shake my head furiously, tried to erase my ert thought.

 

And by then, I found Chanyeol, sleeping peacefully.

 

“O man, not again… Chanyeol also expose too much skin…” difference with Kris, Chanyeol had his cloth on but it just that he was wearing a tank top. His biceps showed out perfectly, “God, that arm was the one wrapped around my waist yesterday,… Omy! I can see a little of hair under his armpit… What!?!?! No! No!! This is so weird!! I’m so done with myself!!!”

 

And then Minseok hyung’s adorable cheeks, Suho hyung’s angelic face and the BaekChen twin’s cuteness.

 

“Urrrggh I’m so done. I’m such a ert!!” I just closed my eyes and hoped that it will help to calm my heart down. And after about 5 minutes,  my stupid heart finally let itself beat back at the normal speed.

 

"Good morning, my sunshine."

 

I almost jump as I heard a husky voice whispered next to me. I was about to turn to see who was that but I got turned back right the way by a pair of strong arm around waist and I felt someone chin on my right shoulder.

 

"Kai… Umm..." I knew exactly it is him without needing anyone to tell me.

 

"What is it, dear?" Kai whispered as he deeper his face in my neck. I can feel his breath in and out.

 

"God this is too much." I thought.

 

"W-what... What are you doing?" I mentally stabbed myself for being such a teenager girl.

 

"Hugging you." Kai answered simply.

 

"But... it’s… too close..."

 

"Shhh. It's ok. I'm still very sleepy now, why don't we continue our beautiful sleep?" He asked but I don't even have a chance to answer because he already pulled me down with him before he even finish his words.

 

"Yah! You, Kim Fckingretard Jongin. Get your hands off my baby and get your lazy up already."

 

I looked over Kai shoulder and saw Minseok hyung was standing there, crossing arms and giving Kai's death glares. Though Kai didn't see it, but he probably can feel it. Right? Who won't? I mean Minseok hyung's glares are no joke. If I was Kai, I will probably scare the hell out of me already. But when I looked at Kai, he didn't look like he give a single "care".

 

"Jeez. Come on hyung, give me a break with Se- Yah! Don't take my Sehuna away from me!!" He yelled and pouted cutely.

 

I chuckled a bit at Kai's childish action then turned around to see the one that pulled me away from Kai and make him pouted like that. It’s turning out to be my surprise. It was Chanyeol hyung. "God I think they really do have something for my waist. Jesus." Chanyeol hyung had his right arm around my waist, supported me to stand. I can felt my cheeks a little too warm than it should be. I'm probably blushing now.

 

"Umm... Thanks hyung." I said a little too low that came out almost like whisper.

 

"Umm... You're welcome." He replied awkwardly.

 

"Thanks for what!? For taking you away from me? Sehuna, how could you said that!?!?" Kai popped out of nowhere and broke the awkward moment between Chanyeol hyung and me.

 

"No, I... I just... I." I just really don't know what to say ok.

 

"Awww, my baby is frustrating. Don't worry, I was just kidding." Kai's pout replaced with a big smile that I thought it might make the corners of his mouth touch his ears.

 

"Kai stop it already! And guys, start to get up and get ready for the day." Kris said loudly from where he was standing.

 

The BangChan couple and the BaekChen twin were already awake but they were just lying there, cuddling and probably whispering sweet things to each other. Suho hyung and D.O hyung are barely waking up now and so did the Kiddos.

 

After a while, everybody finally awake and ready for whatever going to happen today. I sat between Kris hyung and Tao, we just talking about some random stuff about the plan for the day. And then with that plan, the Hunters started their morning hunting, the Kiddos went to get more water, the BaekChen twin also leaves to find more bough for the fire, and us, the Helper (I named us the Helper since we do don’t really do anything specific, we just basically do everything that can help the others), went around, tried to find anything that useable for us.

 

When everybody finished their works, we all got back together as a big family then we prepared for lunch and started to eat it.

 

“Such a peaceful morning for just a simple day.” I thought.

 

 

——————3rd POV——————

 

After the whole morning routine, the group finally settled down to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter