๑۩۞۩๑ (IX) ๑۩۞۩๑

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Odd

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

——————Sehun’s POV——————

 

I opened my eyes but immediately shut them as the sunlight hit my eyes. Even though I know that I already fully awoke and I should get up, but for some odd reasons, I didn’t even want to open my eyes again nor to move my body. So I decided to just stay like that for a while.

 

 

And out of the blue, I thought about last night’s dream. A very unique dream. Everything was not just in black, white and grey color, but also so dark and blurry that I cannot see a thing. It was so strange but also so familiar. It was as if it is a part of my memories but as the same time I had no memory about that event nor the conversation. Speaking about the conversation, which is the weirdest thing about the dream, the “Umma”, or the owner of the woman voice in the whole conversation, was literately the only one that actually talking. The kid that she was talking to made completely no sound. But somehow, both I and the woman knew exactly what the kid want.

 

It’s just so odd, but after all, it’s just a dream, right?

 

I shook off those thoughts and sat up. After a quick route of stretching my arms, I looked around and met Suho hyung’s eyes. I gave him a sweet good morning smile and he returned it with his famous angelic smile. He suddenly looked outside and used his thumb to point outside as he looked back at me. I took his gestures as he want to ask me if I want to go outside with him, and nodded couple times.

 

I moved slowly and tried to be as quiet as possible because I really don’t want to wake up the others since I think it still too early for them. Thanks to the help of all the holy things, I finally able to make my way outside without disturbed anyone. Well, except the part I was almost trip because of Chanyeol hyung’s long leg. Other than that, everything was totally good.

 

I saw Suho hyung sat down on a big rock under a tree, eyes looked far at the deep blue ocean. He look so calm and peaceful just like an angel. I’m really envy him about this, his look always give off this friendly and warm vibe which make everybody loves and respects him.

 

He turned around and gave me another angelic smile as he saw me walked over, “Congrats, Hunnie! You made it out safely!”

 

“Hyungie! Don’t tease me!” I said and sat down next to him and continued, “How come you wake up so early, hyungie?”

 

“I was never a sleepyhead plus we kind of sleep really early last night so. But how about you? You woke up earlier, too?”

 

“I’m not a sleepyhead neither.” I told him and smiled, “Then how was your sleep, hyungie?”


“Not so bad, it was alright. How was your?”

 

“Well, I had a really odd dream.”

 

“Odd?” Suho hyung asked as he turned to look at me with curious.

 

“Yeah, odd! Like really weird. It making no sense to be honest.”

 

“Mind to tell me why is it odd?” He asked and smiled again.

 

“Yes... No, I mean no, I don’t mind.” And so I told him about the whole dream.

 

“It doesn’t sound that weird. Well, except the part that you and the woman can understood the kid, but I mean it is a dream, and anything in a dream are possible, right?” He said after a while.

 

I nodded my head in agreement and told him “Yeah, I thought the same, too. But it just so odd that I feel like the dream is so real as if it actually happened already.”

 

“Oh, is that what bothering you? Don’t worry, you probably felt that the dream actually happened already because you know… you dreamed about it. Yeah? Is it making sense?”

 

“Yeah, I guess so, hyungie. Thank you. I'm really appreciating that.” I turned to him and smiled thankfully.

 

“No problem, Hunnie. I’m glad that I’m able to help you.”

 

——————3rd  POV——————

 

As Suho and Sehun continued their conversation happily. Sehun thought that they were the only one there, but little did he know that there was actually another guy, watching and listening to their conversation the whole time.

 

“I think we should start to wake up the others! Don’t you think so, too, hyungie?” Sehun stood up as he talked.

 

“Yeah, they all had enough sleep already. Go first, I will be there in a sec.” Suho replied sweetly.

 

Sehun nodded and walked away, Suho just sat there for a while and looked at the ocean once again.

 

And when Sehun got out of the sight, he suddenly spoke up, “He started to remember… His old memories are coming back…”

 

“Isn’t it a good thing?” a deep voice spoke out of nowhere.

 

Suho didn't even flinch since he already knew the other guy’s presence, he stood up and wiped off the dirt on his clothes casually, “Well, I’m not sure. But I hope it is a good thing.” He smiled again as he walked away.

 

……………………………………………………………

 

“I’m bored. Veeeeerrryyyyyy booooorrrreeedddd! Baekhyun whined from where he sat with Chen, who just nodded furiously in agreement with his brother’s statement.

 

“Yeah, we’re bored, too!!!!!” Zelo said and ran over to Himchan, “Can we please do something fun?”

 

Himchan, Xiumin, Suho, D.O, and Sehun looked at each other, and didn’t know what to do. The Hunters once again went hunting, while the Helpers and the Kiddos have nothing to do.

 

Couple days already passed, but there were no sight of any kind of transportations have pass them. All they did were hunting, firing, cooking, eating, and then sleeping. That whole cycle kept repeating itself, well except the parts when Sehun then Tao disappeared. They can’t really blame the Kiddos and BeakChen for getting bored since especially all they do is to sit and make sure the fire is fine or go get water not so far from their place.

 

To be honest, the Hunters and the Helpers were getting bored, too. The Hunters might have fun at first because they got to show off the pow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter