๑۩۞۩๑ (VIII) ๑۩۞۩๑

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Blurry Memories and The Silence

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

——————3rd POV——————

 

“What the hell are you think you doing!?”

 

Sehun startled at the angry shout, but the boy on top of him doesn’t even react to it as if he already knew about the third person’s presence before he even spoke yet.

 

“Kris- hyung… Um... Don’t worry… He’s just...” Sehun stuttered as he tried hard to push the boy off him but the boy doesn’t move an inch.

 

Kris lost his temper and quickly grabbed the boy by his arm and pulled him off Sehun. He then helped Sehun to get up and asked him if he was fine.

 

On the other hand, Luhan actually surprised at the human’s strength, Kris, as Sehun had called earlier. But that does explain for his well build body and tall frame. Although Kris is really strong, but that is just for human, Luhan with his wolf’s strength is ways stronger than him. He stepped closer to the two and slammed Kris harshly over a nearby tree.

 

Sehun didn’t know what to do but gasped at the situation and looked at Luhan with terrified eyes.

 

“Omygod, what are you doing?” Sehun barely said then rushed over to Kris but got stopped by Luhan.

 

“Luhan.” He whispered next to Sehun’s ear, and at the corner of his eyes he can told that his little move did caused the Kris guy some pains,  he smirked and continue, “That’s my name. Remember it. And I will come again.”

 

After saying those words, Luhan leave and Sehun finally caught back his breaths. He ran over to Kris and the older of the two look really hurt a lot.

 

“Are you ok?” Kris asked in a small voice but still able to put on a sincere smile for Sehun.

 

"Of course, I'm ok." Sehun blurted, and his eyes filled with tears, "Hyung... O my... Look at you... I'm sorry for causing trouble again..."

 

"Shhh… Sehunnie, don’t cry. I’m fine!” he whispered back to Sehun and slowly kissed the boy’s temple.

 

Sehun smiled at Kris’s sweetness, he looked into the elder’s eyes, he doesn’t know how and why. He don’t even know who was the first one that leaned closer. But a moment later, he realized that Kris hyung’s lip was touching his thin one, or his lip was touching Kris hyung’s y one, either ways are still the same. They shared an innocent kiss, passion and sweet as the same time.

 

Sehun blushed badly when they were apart again. He awkwardly got up and mumbled something about helping Kris to get back into the plane.

 

They met D.O.’s huge eyes before they even reach to the plane yet. After Tao doing some checkup, turned out Kris didn’t hurt that badly. And Sehun, who just sat quietly at the corner, let out a relief sigh at the result.

 

By the time everything was settling down, the sun already rose high, which is mean it is time for the boys to wake up. As soon as all of them finally done with their morning routines, they started to rather around the fire. Sehun expected that he going to get attack by tons of questions and he was right. There were tons of questions like “What happened to you and Kris-hyung?”, “Why did you guys went outside last night?” and stuff like that. They kept asking and forgot to stop to let Sehun answer. However, not until Jongin finally awake and decided to say something as well.

 

“Wait, Sehunnie, don’t tell me that Kris tried to harass you and to protect yourself, you beat the rainbow out of him. Because if it is, I swear, man.” And the silence remains after these words jumped out of Jongin’s mouth.

 

Yongguk face-palmed, Suho let out an ugly groan, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and BaekChen laughed their off. Sehun actually thanked Jongin for that because at least this made the other boys stop attacking him with questions and questions.

 

“What’s so funny!? I’m very serious and dead worry right here.” Jongin angrily said as he looked around Sehun’s body from head to toe to check if he was fine.

 

“Omylord, Jongin, you really have no brain. Do you really think that Sehunnie beat Kris up?” Minseok half-heartedly replied to Jongin.

 

“Well, who know…” Jongin answered and raised an eyebrow at Sehun, demanded for a clear answer from the said boy.

 

Sehun defeated at Jongin’s dumbness, “No, it isn’t what you were thinking, Jonggie.”

 

“Then what happened?” Kai and the other boys almost shout in flustered.

 

Sehun let out a big, heavy sigh because he never thought about how to answer these kinds of questions. He don’t want to lie to them but as the same time he don’t want to tell them about how the wolf turned into a boy. He doesn’t know why but maybe it is his instinct that telling him not to do so and so he decided to follow his instinct.

 

After a while of battling in his head, though it felt like infinity to Sehun, he finally sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter