๑۩۞۩๑ (VI) ๑۩۞۩๑

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I'm Falling For The Boy That My Brother Love. How Great!?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Mini-Dictionary (LOL xP)

大哥 (dàgē) - oldest brother. 

二哥 (èrgē) - second oldest brother. 

哥哥  (gege) - older brother.

 

——————xxxx’s POV——————

 

“No! Please don’t hurt me! Please let’s me go! Please! Please! Please!!!” the boy yelled in his sleep painfully.

 

“Oh my! Don’t worry it going to be okay. You are safe now, no one going to hurt you...  Shhh go back to sleep now dear...” I said as I patted slightly on the boy’s head and leave a small kiss there, hoping that it will help him to calm down.

 

“Poor you” I whispered. “How could he mean to hurt this harmless human, I know he hate them, I know he want to take revenge on what they did, I do too. But killing random people wasn’t right! What should I do to stop him!?”

 

I looked back at the poor boy, still lying unconscious on the cold ground. He is so pretty and flawless. I’m sad and feeling guilty as the same time for him, I don’t know what to do other than trying my best to heal him. I put some good herbs on his wounded body that I’m pretty sure it would help him heal faster and I known tha-

 

“Gege!!!”

 

“Tao.” I said and turned to the owner of the voice.

 

“Ge, how is he here… Did you… Are you the one who did it… I thought it was-” Tao said stutter and unsure as he looked at me in disbelieve.

 

“No dear, it definitely not me,…  And yes, I think he sure is the one who did this.” I said sadly.

 

“So how is he ending up in here?” Tao shouted back in frustrated as he ran to the unconscious boy.

 

“My instinct told me. I felt that he going to do something crazy with those human, so I tried to find him but instead I found this poor boy. He was almost died but luckily that I still have those herbs you found so I used it to treat his wound. It seems to work pretty fine. He is healing very fast.” I explained.

 

Tao let go a relax sigh and nodded slightly.

 

“They have been looking for him.. We should,… No, we definitely need to bring him back to them now.” Tao said as he putted one of his arms under the boy’s neck and the other under both of the boy’s legs to picked him up then he continue, “I will take him back now.”

 

I don’t know why but I felt like my body is getting hotter than it should be by just staring at the skin contact between my brother and the boy. Am I mad? Am I jealous? Jealous of what? Of the boy for stealing away my little brother from me? No! I don’t think so! Jealous of my little brother for being so close to this stranger boy!? But why thou? Am I falling for the boy that my brother love? How great!

 

“Hey! You shouldn’t. What would they say if you bring him back out of the blue! I will leave him where I found him. Take them to the place, use your nose. Ok.” I said. I’m not making excuse so that I could be a bit closer and longer with this boy. Ok. Maybe a part of me want that, but I swear I also want to help my little brother. I don’t Tao to get into any problems with the other humans.

 

Tao then just nodded and kissed Sehun’s small hand. Before he  leave, he whispered something sweet to the boy and putted him back down. 

 

I then just sat there and admired by the boy’s perfection for awhile then started to pick him up and leave him at the place where I found him. I hid on one of the tall tree close by him so that I can make sure nothing will hurt him until Tao and the other humans come.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

——————3rd POV——————

 

Sehun woke up with a painfully headache and a numbness body. He looked around and remembered that he was chased by the huge monster that he saw before he fell off the cliff.

 

He was almost crying because of thankful since he hasn’t die yet. He don't even know how is it possible but he is still alive without broken any part of his body. Of course, he injured a lot, but it is nothing for a person who falls off a freaking cliff.

 

And now he knew exactly that he was probably lying on the cold ground like a dead body. He tried to sit up but failed badly, he felt the pain all around his bloody body. A couple of warm tears started to make it way out of his eyes. Not only the tears of pain but also of scare, thankful and loneliness.

 

He missed his precious hyungs. He wished that his hyungs would be there with him and hug him tightly in their warm arms. He closed his eyes and think about all of the sweet, happy, funny and even sad moments of them together. He misses his hyungs. He needs his hyungs. He loves his hyungs....

 

"Sehunnie! O my god. Sehunnie, is that you? O my god.”

 

Sehun opened his eyes immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter