๑۩۞۩๑ (VII) ๑۩۞۩๑

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good Because I Never Thought About Apologizing Neither

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

——————3rd POV——————

 

Tao bid goodbye Lay, his other ge, then he quickly ran back to where the group of boys usually gather together. After what just happened, he started to worry what if  his Luhan ge will head to kill someone else now. He got so worry to the point that his heart beats so fast and he just felt like throwing up. And then he realized how important all of these humans mean to him. At first, he was only care about Sehun, but now to him, he care for all of them. They are like his family now and he promised to himself that he will protect them all.

 

However, when he arrived to the said place, he only saw some couple of the Kiddos sat by the fire to probably make sure that it is still on and produce smoke. He was about to ask them where is the elder guys but Kookie soon ran over him and yelled happily while P.O. ran into the plane also yelling something but he quite didn’t catch on because of his half laugh, half scream.

 

“Tao hyung! Tao hyung!! Where have you been!?!? Everyone was so worried about you! Hyungs are still looking for you!” Kookie yelled as if he afraid that the elder won’t be able to hear him.

 

Tao was a bit surprised that everybody are looking for him and worry because of his disappear. He thought that no one, except Sehun, will care about him since he always so quite and scary. But then after knowing this, he knew that he need to keep the promise he made to himself.

 

Tao smiled at the younger’s cuteness then rubbed the boy’s hair and said, “I’m sorry for making you guys worry for me. All the hyungs are gone? What about Sehunnie? He is injury, how can he go!?”

 

“No, Sehunnie noona, Suho hyung and Kyungsoo hyung are not going because Suho hyung and Kyungsoo hyung need to take care of Sehunnie noona!” Kookie replied happily and smile. Tao just chuckled at how the kid called Sehun as “noona” but said nothing.

 

By then, Kyungsoo came out from the plane with P.O. followed behind him.

 

“Ok! Thanks for telling me that, kid!” Tao told Kookie before he ran over to Suho and Kyungsoo and asked, “Hyung, how was Sehunnie?”

 

 “Luckily, he is fine! You should make a quick check of him then start to go look for the others, they are still in the wood, looking for you.” Kyungsoo said coldly, he was mad at Tao for making him and other people worry but deeply in his heart he was very glad that nothing bad happen to Tao.

 

Tao with his special ability can tell that the boy was mad but because he was worry so he smile warmly at Suho and Kyungsoo and gave the said guy a hug, “Ummm… I’m sorry, hyung! Don’t be mad I won’t ever do it again.”

 

Tao heard Suho muttered a “You better not ever dare to do it again!” before he headed inside the plane to see his precious Sehunnie. The first thing he saw is his baby sleeping peaceful, which made his heart feel so warm and happy. He quickly kiss the younger’s head and hoping that it won’t wake the boy up but unfortunately he did.

 

Sehunnie blinked couple times to clear his vision better and the first thing he saw after waking up is Tao, the person that made everybody dead worry because of his suddenly disappear. He then quickly hugged the elder’s neck and brought him closer for a tight hug and said sweetly, “I’m so glad that you here now.”

 

Tao smiled at Sehunnie’s sweetness and kissed both of the boy’s eyes, and his cheeks,  then his nose, finally his small lip. Sehunnie’s face quickly blushed a bright shade of red.

 

“I’m sorry. I will go look for the others now. Sleep tight until I’m back, sweetheart.” Tao said and Sehun replied with a “Good bye!” before he once again ran back into the wood to look for the other guys.

 

…………………………………………………………………………

 

“Ughhh, I will beat the out of that whenever we found him!” Kris growled frustrated.

 

“Oh sure you will. Just make sure that you won’t get too much “break down in tears” when you find your favorite hunter because that will look very ridiculous, hyung!” Kai laugh and some other started to laugh as well.

 

“Just shut up and look for him guys.” Xiumin said loudly.

 

“Where can he be seriously! For sure, I know he is not hurting or anything! He can’t! That kid is too strong for those things.” Youngguk spoke his thought out.

 

“Maybe he went hunting since he want to let Sehunnie eat some good food after all.” Baekhyun yelled from the back.

 

“Tao won’t! He will tell the Hunters if he want to go hunt. We are a group and I’m pretty sure he follows this idea.” Chanyeol replied.

 

“Like I just said, let just ‘beat the out of that whenever we found him’ Ok!” Kris said evilly and smirked his signature smirk.

 

“Nah, ya won’t!” All of the boys quickly turned their heads to where the voice came from and saw a smirking Tao leaned over a tall tree, he then continue, “I thought you guys suppose to look for me!But well, it ended up the opposite that I found you guys.”

 

“Omygod, you jerk! Where have you been?” Kris said angrily with the mix of happiness.

 

“On earth, Kris hyung.” Tao replied jokingly.

 

“Hey! Come on, I’m serious.”

 

“Well, I thought you are Kris but it’s fine, I don’t mind to call you Serious hyung!”  Tao joked again but no one laugh, they seem pretty mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter