๑۩۞۩๑ (I) ๑۩۞۩๑

운명 (Fate)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He Is The Most Beautiful Creature I've Ever Seen

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

The bright sun pierced through the layers of leaves, illuminate some kind of colorful birds sang over and over a same song. Not too far away from there was the sounds of the sea, splashing waves, and seagull-screams.

 

"What kind of dream is it?" I asked myself, and then I closed my eyes tightly and tried to remember what happened to me.

 

I remember that I was so drunk when I got home after my best friend's birthday party, so I walked straight to my room, throw myself on my comfortable bed and sleep till now. At first, I thought that's all, but when I opened my eyes again I realized that I'm not in my room but somewhere in the middle of a forest. I blinked a couple times to make sure that I'm not dreaming anymore. As soon as my senses returned, I can also felt the pain in my forehead. Slowly, I raised myself up and looked around. This time I can felt the pain not only in my forehead but also my whole body is hurt so badly. I took a deep breath then closed my eyes again and tried as hard as I can to remember what actually happened.

 

And then all the memories came back to me in a rush. I just noticed that I've skips a whole important even. That day mother woke me up in the early morning and reminds me to pack my stuff to get ready for the flight in the afternoon. But I was still drunk and sleepy so she most likely did everything for me. I and some other dudes from our school got invited to a talent competition in Europe and we will compete with other students from around the world. I can't really remember neither how I got to the airport or how I got in the airplane, but I'm pretty sure while I was half asleep half-awake the airplane got hit by something and then I heard something like one of the engines is on fire. Everyone were panicking, crying and screaming. And the last thing I can remember is the plane was free falling down and my view from blurry became black.

 

"Hey, are you ok?" I heard a soft voice beside me, snapping me back to reality. I opened my eyes immediately then turned my head and saw an angelic face with a little worry look but soon replaced with a bright smile as I nodded at him.

 

...............................................................

 

*Le me dying now*

 

He is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. I never believe in love at first sight but this is definitely it. I’m totally in love with his pastel pink hair, his hazel twinkle eyes, his attractive white pale milky skin, his rosy cheeks, his thin and red lip, and especially is his dazzling smile.

 

Oh my gods why I haven’t know anything about this perfect boy in my whole life?

 

“Are you sure you’re ok?” he asked again while waving his hand in front of my face.

 

"Huh!? Ah yeah… I’m fine." I said, coming back to reality once again.

 

Then he looked at me and smile. I swear he could kill people with that simple smile.

 

“I’m Sehun, and you are Kai, right?” he said as he tried to get up off the dirty ground.

 

"Ne, nice to meet you Sehun, but you can call me Jongin." I smile back at him. 

 

I wasn't a bit surprised that he knows my name. I guess he must be one of the people from my school. I know myself somehow quite popular at our school, maybe because of my dance skill or my look. But it is still a big honor that he knows my name.

 

I tried to stand up but the numbness in my legs and the pain in my back make me slipped. Thanks to my stupid instinct, I just automatically grabbed a nearby arm (there was only me and Sehun so basically I grabbed Sehun's arm) but the other boy is ways skinnier and weaker than me, for sure he didn't help much and I was even make him slipped with me. Thanks God, those accidentally kisses in dramaland didn't happen to us. It's not like I don't want to kiss and feel how soft his lip is, but it will bring us an awkward atmosphere so I didn't want it to happen now, but in the bottom of my heart I keep hoping that later on I will have another chance to kiss that red lip.

 

I can feel a little push in my chest and saw Sehun quickly get up off me. I just barely realized that the boy was fall on top of me. I can tell that he is skinny but I didn't know that he is super skinny and severely underweight. I swear that when I have a chance I will make him eat until he throws up. I sat up slowly then make a quick glance at him. Sehun was blushing and it make my heart beating so fast that I thought it was going to beat itself to death or something like heart attack will happen to me. I tried to look as cool as possible but the truth is I was dying inside, I kept prayed that he won't notice that, but life will never go exactly the way we want it to. I know my body was betrayed me, I get a hot feeling in my face and ears, especially my face was prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter