Regular

Exotic Groupon

ヽ(;▽;)ノ We have come to the end at last! Thanks to you all for reading and I hope you've enjoyed (and relaxed to) the one-shots! (Though, I am thinking about continuing this collection, if only to add EXO-K as well!)

---------------------------

"...still, I'm not sure how anyone could accept an appointment while forgetting about their wushu tournament, especially when it's overseas. But then again, Tao is one of a kind, even if he does cry a lot."

The playful tone in Jongdae's voice brought a small grin to your face. However, disappointment still weighed heavily within you. Swamped with work, you looked forward to seeing Tao and having his skillful fingers work out your tension. You were ecstatic when you made your appointment over the phone. However, it seemed like you'd have to wait another time.

Tao did have wushu, a craft that he prided himself in. It showed too. You wanted nothing more than to have his toned arms wrap around your waist, his strong biceps pressing against you.

Still, Jongdae was a nice replacement, and you could tell he was trying hard to lift up your mood, if by the wonderful touch of his hands.

Suddenly, you heard a loud noise, a flurry of footsteps. From outside, you could hear Yixing exclaim in Chinese, which Jongdae picked up and queried, "Huh? Who's here?"

You squeaked when a hard knock tapped against the door, which flung open to reveal a red-faced Tao. Over his shoulder was a duffel bag while he held onto a big, golden trophy with his free hand. Noticing the luggage tags on both of these things, you were aghast. Did he really head straight here from the airport?

His eyes narrowed, he motioned for Jongdae to leave, "You're in my spot."

The older man scoffed, rolling his eyes, "Hello to you too." Not to be moved by such bratty behavior, he continued, "And what makes you think I'm going to let you take my tip?"

Tao huffed and only set his belongings aside, refusing to take 'no', "I promised someone that I would be here today. Don't make me break that."

It was awkward to say the least, being in the middle of this tension while half-. Peering up from the massage table, your eyes met Tao's, watching as his gaze slowly glazed over your exposed back.

You heard Jongdae sigh before he stepped away, "Fine, if you insist on being such a punk." In a scolding tone, he remarked, "You have an iPhone, don't you? The Reminders app is free!" Before he left the room, he prodded your shoulder gently, grinning, "It was fun while it lasted, jagiya. Hope he doesn't fall asleep on you from the jetlag!"

Tao seemed more than eager to lock the door shut once Jongdae exited. Turning to you, his expression softened while he ran a hand through his black hair. Slowly, he approached you and gently trailed his fingers down your back. You shivered, feeling the slight callousness of his fingertips.

"He didn't do a good job," he commented bitterly, touching various spots on your skin. "You're still so tense in these areas."

"That's why I was looking forward to seeing you," you giggled. "I knew you would get the job done. Plus, I wanted to surprise you with something."

Tao was confused at first, but as you guided his hand to your towel, he froze in place. Gingerly, he pulled it aside, and the you chose to wear today nearly made him choke.

"B-Baobei..."

"Good surprise?" You giggled.

Tao lowered his head, and against your ear, he growled, "Let me give you your money's worth."