Hands

Exotic Groupon

Michelangelo's David was truly a masterpiece: a work that demonstrated not only the gorgeousness of the human body, but of the talents of a man who was truly one of a kind. There was a subtle detail to the statue however. David's hands were larger in proportion to the rest of his body.

That detail was all you could think of as you followed your masseuse to your private room. Kris was his name. Your eyes were glued to his notably large hands. Like David, he was tall, slender, and had something that caught your attention--unlike the statue, it wasn't an exposed . Seeing how handsome he was upon first meeting him, there was a mix of anticipation and nervousness within you. After all, you would be in a room, half-, with his hands kneading your exposed skin.

"So, is there any place I should focus on?"

Drifting from your thoughts, you realized that he was holding the door open to a small, dimly-lit room. Your face flushed, embarrassed. Were you so wrapped up in your head that you didn't notice him talking to you?

"Oh, well, mainly my upper back," you responded. He seemed to freeze for a moment, as though anxious from what you said. You opened your mouth, about to ask if that was okay, but then he only motioned you inside, "Cool. Go change, okay?"

For someone so cool and suave, it was surprising to hear him sound so stiff, especially as he turned to leave. If only to ease your anxiousness, you giggled while disrobing in the small room. You had purchased a two-for-one massage deal online, and you certainly wouldn't mind to be massaged by him again.

But it seemed that bigger did not automatically mean better.

Kris returned momentarily, amidst chatting with another masseuse in Chinese. He hissed out his words, which only met laughter, before he shut the door. There was a moment of silence, and as you laid face-down on the massage bed, you wondered what he was up to. Then, you heard a cap being popped open, and felt his warm hands press against your skin.

It was a brief moment of euphoria, for as soon as he began to massage your back, it took everything to not yelp in pain. He wasn't rough, but was rather clumsy. His pressure was delicate at first, something you barely felt, but as you queried if he could apply more, he may have went just a tad bit extreme.

You wanted to say something, but you didn't want to make things awkward. Then, you heard the door crack open, followed by a whispered exchange in Chinese between Kris and what sounded like the masseuse he was talking to earlier.

His hands drew away from your back, and your eyes shot wide open as a pair of smaller hands pressed against your back as well. Was there a replacement mid-massage?

However, whomever was kneading your shoulders was far more skilled by comparison. It felt wonderful and you felt like you could melt beneath his touch. Your masseuse seemed to be aware of this, his voice smug as he coached Kris. Then, you heard a sweet whisper right against your ear, "Baobei, I'm sorry if he hurt you. He's still learning to be as good as me."

You heard him snicker, which was then countered by a harsh whisper, "Shut up, Lu!"

Lu's hands left your skin. You were sure your hour wasn't up just yet, as Kris's fingers touched your back once more. At first, you were tense, which he noticed and mumbled a 'sorry', but as he continued his work, he was better compared to earlier. Surely, there was more improvement to be had, but at least now, you could shut your eyes and lull yourself into tranquility--though, you did let out a giggle as his fingers were so close to skimming along the sides of your s.

"That should do it," Kris remarked slowly as he finished. "Do you want tea, or water?"

You made your choice and slowly rose up once you heard the door open and close. With a sigh, you rolled your neck, hearing and feeling a few pops. It was rough at first, but you felt more loose and flexible in contrast to how you felt when you arrived earlier. However, you weren't sure if it was because of Kris, or because of Lu.

Once dressed, you stepped out of the room, squinting at the brightness of the hallway. You returned to the front, passing by a cute-faced, seemingly young "man"--certainly, he wasn't old enough to drink. Your eyes meeting his, he winked at you and remarked, "Hope to see you again, baobei."

You smiled. So this was Lu. "I'll be back!"

At the reception desk was Kris, and again, your eyes were drawn to his hands, particularly how tiny the styrofoam cup looked compared to his fingers. While you dug into your bag to take out cash, he queried, "Uhh, so, see you again? Maybe?"

"I should still be good for another visit," you nodded while handing him the money, then taking your cup.

"Good, uh, I'd...like to see you again," he remarked, eyes shifting away. "I'm sorry about today. I'm not as experienced or as good as Luhan yet. Maybe next time."

"It's alright," your expression was soft. "You did a lot better towards the end, so I'm sure you'll be amazing soon enough!" You finished your drink, catching the embarrassed but pleased expression on his face. "See you then, Kris! Thank you!"

"I look forward to it," he remarked cooly, returning to that suave persona you originally thought he possessed. However, as the entrance door closed, he could hear Luhan cackle from the back.

Kris sighed and rubbed his temples. He needed to improve before you returned.

------------

(/ω\) While I wasn't so lucky to have two handsome dudes massage me (one trying to coach the other on how to do it properly), I was in the hands of two older women. But it was nice overall!