Sensitivity

Exotic Groupon

(*^ワ^*) Hello! Thank you those who have read, and to those who subscribed! Enjoy!

-------------------

Most often in life, ticklish spots were found by coincidence, and generally only one discovered at a time.

However, you didn't know how your masseuse seemed to have brushed over every single spot that made you giggle under his touch. It was your second time here at this particular spa, and you couldn't help but choose to be massaged by the handsome Jongdae once more, even if he reduced you to a squirming mess.

"Ahh, you're so ticklish~" He commented as his oiled hands glided along your sides. From the mirth in his voice, it sounded like he was pleased.

For you to have come and see him again, you must be a masochist.

Still, even if he delighted in seeing you squeak with every touch, he was caring, and frequently asked if the pressure was right; though, he would question you by bringing his lips close to the shell of your ear. The sensation alone was enough to make you shiver, which he would remedy by the warmth of his fingers.

It wasn't until he was massaging your legs that he finally got the reaction he wanted. With pressure, his fingers skimmed over the back of your thigh and you laughed in response. Your face felt hot, especially hearing his low chuckle, "Such a cute sound~"

You tried to remain silent for the rest of your hour with him, but he literally pushed your buttons, inciting a giggle or a slight jolt through your body.

"And done! Did you enjoy it?" He teased.

In an attempt to be bold and defiant, you, holding your towel to your chest, turned to face him, your immediate response being, "Jerk."

Jongdae only grinned, though you did catch his eye trail down to your towel, "Why are you pouting?"

"You know what you did!" You huffed, "How would you feel if I did the same to you?"

He lifted an eyebrow while his lips curled up in a smirk, "Is that a challenge or an offer?"

You froze from his bold confidence, "I..."

However, he only laughed and reached for the hem of his shirt, "Either way, I accept."

It seemed your hour with Jongdae would receive a little extension.