Sorry for the Inconvenience

Exotic Groupon

(´▽`ʃƪ) Thank you for stopping by!

-----------------------

"I'm sorry."

You felt that those two words were Yixing's favorite. Surely, he felt bad. As he was your favored masseuse, you made plenty of appointments with him. Though, there were times when he would show up late.

The first time it happened, Luhan approached you, sheepishly explaining that there were times when Yixing simply forgot, others being that he was off being a blessing to mankind. In his free time, he would help out at the animal shelter--the day he came in, apologizing profusely while smelling like puppies, was an amusing one--but he also offered his time at his family's restaurant, giving his tips to his parents rather than keeping it for himself, and more.

Today was no exception. He burst into the spa, seeing you patiently waiting in the reception room. With a deep bow, he sighed and confessed that he was helping an overwhelmed traffic officer guide a busy intersection while the stoplights were under maintenance. Honestly, you weren't surprised. Instead, you just smiled and said that what mattered was that he had arrived.

Really, for every minute you waited for Yixing, he made it up with the glorious touch of his fingers. Not too delicate, not too strong. His hands were perfection and nothing could make you relax as much. Not to mention, he was kind and handsome, and his personality drew you further to him. You could wait hours, if only to spend one with him.

With a sigh, you delighted in feeling of his palms against your shoulder-blades. The pressure was perfect, enough to slowly ease away your tension. However, you heard him let out a dissatisfied sound and he paused.

Confused, you turned your head to the side and queried, "Yixing? What's wrong?"

His gaze was on the floor, his arms folded across his chest. You could see his forlorn, shamed expression.

"Do I even deserve to massage you? I'm always making you wait," he remarked. "You could be spending that time on something better...with someone better."

Carefully, you pulled your towel up before you quickly turned, concealing your front from him. You sat up and reached for his hand, feeling the light coat of oil on his fingers, "Oh Yixing, it's fine! Really! Please don't beat yourself up over it!" The smile on your face was sympathetic, "And honestly, the wait is worth it! There's no one else who can compare to your skills!"

His eyes widened, truly in disbelief, "You...really think so?"

"I wouldn't be a regular if I didn't, right?" You giggled.

Yixing pondered for a moment before his shoulders relaxed. His lips stretched into a gorgeous smile, dimples showing, "You're right. Though..." He trailed off, "I would like to make it up to you, to amend for every single time I've made you wait." His hold on your hand strengthened as he stared right into your eyes, "Tell me, baobei. What could I do to make it up to you? Anything you want. I will do it."

"Umm..." You paused, unsure if it was from his bold request, or from his bold stare. However, more lecherous ideas began to seep into your thoughts--or rather, finally began to reveal themselves after you thought to have sealed them away in the back of your head, and you could feel the red form on your cheeks.

Seeing your expression, Yixing asked, "What is it?"

You let out an embarrassed laugh, "Well...it's not really something that you, as a masseuse, should be doing."

It didn't click with him immediately, a look of innocent confusion on his face, but when it did, his expression changed to surprise before he chuckled deeply. Slowly, his face neared yours and he murmured, "Then I'll say sorry after my shift."

And for as perfect as his massages were, his apologies were even better.