Tranquility

Exotic Groupon

(๑・ω-)~♥” Thank you all for reading!

----------------

This was tough love. Minseok saw it that way. While he wasn't ready to admit his feelings for you, he still tried to convey them through the touch of his hands.

You were a regular at the spa, and he was your preferred masseuse. Your job was stressful, certainly, and though it paid well, you wouldn't be showing up regularly to the spa if it wasn't for your long hours. While it meant that he was getting tipped and got to see you, he still prioritized your well-being first.

"You're so tense," he noted with a hum. "You should relax more often, okay?"

"I'll try!" You suddenly yelped when he prodded against a knot.

Minseok chided you with a chuckle, "That's what you said last time." His palm continued to knead against your skin, working to release the tension.

You winced, announcing your pain in small whimpers. Minseok was just doing his job, you knew this. He was doing his best to help you unwind. However, it didn't mean you could not ask for it to be done in a more delicate way.

"Minseok," you whined with a pout, "be more gentle next time, okay?" Thankfully, the pain was starting to subside, replaced by the enjoyable sensation of his nimble fingers working alongside the warmth of the massage oil.

"I will once you start behaving and listening to me."

You tensed. Did he just purr that out to you?

He froze. Did you just hear him purr that out to you?

For Minseok, being far more reserved and quiet compared to the other masseuses, it wasn't like him to be this bold. Though, it wasn't as if he wasn't capable of being mischievous. He was prone to being playful at times, but he didn't expect for that side to reveal itself now of all times. However, what was done was done, and it was too late to go back, now that he had your attention.  

"Besides," he continued, "I have to be a little hard on you before I can help you relax." His fingers trailed down and you could feel his thumbs run against your backside, which was barely shielded by your towel. You knew by this point, you were nearly halfway through your sixty minutes together.

You were silent and he immediately began to regret his words. This was the last time he was accepting advice on seduction from Kris. Or Chen. Or Luhan. However, much to his surprise, he felt your fingers wrap around his wrist, pausing his actions.

Nothing would prepare him to see you face him, leaving your front exposed as you, with a flushed face, huffed out, "Then be hard on me."

And for the next thirty minutes--even cutting further into the afternoon, Minseok was left with the thought that perhaps his love wasn't as tough as it was rough.