Kinks and Knots

Exotic Groupon

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Aww, the end of this collection is near! I hope you've enjoyed the fics that have been posted! Thank you for reading!

-------------------

Usually, there wasn't a single sound to be heard while getting a massage. Silence was broken by oil being drizzled onto palms, or, after falling out of a peaceful reverie, taking in the meditation music playing in the background.

However, this was never the case with Luhan, your masseuse.

"Wah! So tense!"

You giggled from his reaction, along with his fingers pressing against the base of your neck--a ticklish sensation that never failed to occur, "Sorry! I have a lot of kinks!"

"Oh? What kind? I never knew you were so naughty, baobei."

For such a youthful, angelic face, he did have the humor of an old lecher. You could picture the grin that was on his face.

"Lulu! Don't be gross!" Though, you really wouldn't mind telling him the things that turned you on, assuming he would do the same. You and him met and bonded here, through this intimate setting. He saw half of you with each visit, while you gained bits and pieces of him. You would gladly exchange the rest of you for all of him.

He only laughed, though let out an awed gasp--you had a relieved sigh--when he heard your shoulder pop. Smiling, he worked his palms over your tender skin and remarked, "Seriously though. I've never seen you so stiff before." He paused before continuing, "Is your boss working you too hard?"

The thought of work made you groan. "It gets busy during the summer, unfortunately."

"You should go on vacation then!" How you wished to turn around and see the sparkles in his eyes.

"I want to, but we're still waiting on new hirees. Until then, I'm doing the work of three," you huffed--your grumpy mood was lifted as Luhan's hands worked to the middle of your back. It felt so nice.

"Then after work! Take time to relax! Or come here again!" He urged.

You giggled, "Lulu, even though I'd love to, I don't have the income to come here everyday."

"Who said you have to pay?" Luhan stopped massaging you.

"Huh?"

Your head turned and you let out a startled yelp to see him crouched beside you, his gaze warm.

"You can just come by, but you don't have to get a massage. If you don't mind waiting for a little bit, we can relax together. Maybe at a cafe, or at the park," he smiled bashfully. "Would that...be okay with you?"

You couldn't--nor did you want to--stop the smile that immediately spread on your face. Reaching out towards him, your fingers locked with his, still slick with lotion and replied, "That would be perfect."