Two

Branching Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was just one of those days where Chen was sitting on the couch, drinking Coke and flipping through channels on the TV when someone burst through the door. 

"Jesus, you keep it so dark in here. Why are you such a hermit, Chen?" Baekhyun's voice rang through the apartment. 

"You're the only one that calls me that, ya know." 

"Whatever. It's true and you know it, I'm just the first to acknowledge it. Woah," he said, catching sight of Chen's bare thighs, visible after his boxers cut off. "Why don't we have a pants party, hmm? You go put some on, I'll stay here and play some music, yeah?"

"No, Baekhyun. It's your fault for coming in my apartment uninvited," Chen replied sourly. 

"Well sorry~ I just wanted to come and give you the news, Mr. Grumpy-Pants."

"What news?"

"Chanyeol's cousin Kris is coming into town tomorrow and you jhave to come to the welcoming party. No buts. It's required as his friend."

"Ugh. Seriously, what the hell, Baekhyun," he growled. 

"Hey, don't blame me, I was just told to deliver the message. It'll be fun, yeah? When was the last time you went to a party, Chen Chen?" Baekhyun tapped his foot and rubbed his chin with his slim fingers. "I don't recall a time in my nine years of knowing you."

"That's not the point."

"Then what is the point? I fail to see why you're so scared of people. Did something happen? Huh? Chen, you need to try. Go out and meet someone. This party could

Please log in to read the full chapter