Six

Branching Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

< Chen's  POV >

Chen woke up with a start the next day. He heard loud laughter echoing from outside the door, the sound nasally and high. As he padded out to where the noise was coming from in his newly donned slippers, Chen discovered that it was just Baekhyun, who was sitting in the living room, cross legged, a container of ice cream between his legs. 

"Uh, Baek?" Chen asked. 

"Chen! You're up!"

'"...yeah, I am. Are you...okay? Do you want me to make you hangover soup or something?" 

Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed in thought. "No, I think I'm okay. But look, Chen Chen, I got Yixing's number last night! See? Are you looking? Do you see?" Baekhyun his phone to Chen and showed Yixing's Kakao ID lighting up the screen. 

"Yes, I see. Baekhyun, I really think you need soup. I'm making some for you, okay?" He began to walk into the kitchen, only now questioning if he had ingredients for hangover soup. 

"Ya~ Chen!" Baekhyun whined. "You don't have to make me anything. I was just leaving anyway."

"Leaving? Baekhyun, you aren't seriously going to drive, are you? Where the are you even going to go?" 

"Yixing is picking me up. We're going to his place. He's outside right now, so I'll see you later. Bye bye, Chen Chen," he added, stepping out the door and leaving the ice cream sitting on the coffee table. 

Chen didn't know whether to be more concerned with the facr that there was ice cream melting all over his couch from where Baekhyun had dropped it or that one of his only friends was going to some stranger's apartment.

•••

< Luhan's POV >

A loud knock sounded at Luhan's bedroom door. He groaned, rolling over in bed, "please, go away" to whoever was at the door. 

"Luhan ge, it's just me. Get your out of bed," a specific Chinese voice answered. 

Luhan threw off the covers grudgingly and appeared at the door, opening it to see Tao standing there in all of his skinny jeans glory. He rubbed a hand in his hair and yawned, giving a Tao a look that basically said 'go to hell'. "Tao, I really don't want to have t

Please log in to read the full chapter