One

Branching Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen has never been a very social person. He doesn't go to parties, doesn't have many friends except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun, and can hardly order when he tries to get coffee in the morning. Something about human face-to-face contact scares him, although he's not sure what or why. Therefore, Chen spends his days watching America's Next Top Model in his boxers with the lights turned off. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were more social. Baekhyun had had quite a few flings with random guys at the bar, as he got drunk often for no good reason. Chanyeol didn't go to these bars very much (other than when Baekhyun forced him to come and act as his wingman), but still managed to meet guys and get in a few stable relationships before they crashed and burned to the ground. Chen hadn't been in many relationships. Sure, there was the one time he chatted up someine named Xiumin at the bookstore who clearly wanted to get in his pants, that just didn't work out and the two never saw each other again. Not that Chen had a problem with that, though. Xiumin only wanted to talk about soccer and baozi, neither of which Chen liked or gave a about at all. So he continued to live out his days as what Baekhyun liked to call a 'twenty-something year old hermit'. 

Chen was perfectly fine with that, though. 

Until one day when someone very special came into his life and tore everything apart. 

Please log in to read the full chapter