Two Strangers Playing to Love.

You Belong With Me

       ~ First Day of High School... ~

 

           A lovely couple walking by and  holding hands can be seen to the human eye, but what's there to be.

Hidden motives behind that beautiful and innocent smile, confusion loneliness aside...

No one really knows the truth, because they were blinded by the beauty of both.

                                                                                                                        ~

                                                                                                          ~ Sungjong's POV~

 

  " Ahh L look over there everyone has their eyes on us, isn't that awesome..kekeke" I whispered as we were entering the gates to our new life,

High School finally.

"oh really" he responded, easy and simple. Just like I wished hahaha. I secretly  thought trying to hide a smirk, behing my breath taking smile.

I knew my new plan would totally work, my social status would rise like foam.

Attention is all I want, I knew I was going to be popular however I knew I still lacked something. And as if destiny had my future figured out, I found him...

With a little magic touch and sweet words, he became what I wanted. I persuid him to change and who would have thought that a little dorky kid,could become like that.

I know it is wrong...but no body cares, because 'Love' can be deceiving.

" Yeah, I'm sure we are going to be all they talk about" I told him while giving him my puppy eyes. He just chuckled and gave me a little peck on the cheeck, earning Uhhh's and Awwww's from our soroundings.

I just giggled cutely and looked around, all eyes were on us.

Come on is not always that you see two totally hot guys being a couple.

I just pretended to be shy and blushed earning squeals from the girls and hungry stares from the guys, and Myungsoo or how I call him ' L' just coolly walked by my side.

All eyes were on us...I had their attention, oh I'm sorry I meant we had all the attention...

and with one simple  *click* noise, it all began...

We became the desired couple of the school,  the 'Kingkas'. Girls and guys no matter the gender looked upon us, we were only freshmans but we controlled the school.

My plan worked exceptinally well, people thought we were cute and hot, but most of all they thought we were in love.

He loves me I know that, but I just pretend to love him...I don't want his love, all I wanted from him is the happy and beautiful couple facade I created.

                                                                                                                           ~

 

Days turned to weeks, and everything was the same.

But I noticed something a little bit weird...There was a boy.

What was weird about the boy you may asked..and well, this boy was a quiet one.

I just thought this boy was like any other fanboy but not really, He was usually quit and always alone. He wouldn't be  like the others trying to have our attention.

He would usually stand a little far away from us to observing us, that's what I thought at first. But his eyes, his gaze only followed him. Everyday for a little while he would stand there and observe him...not with a lustful gaze like we are used to resive from everyone else. No he observed quietly and longginly, like if Myungsoo was the greatest and most beautiful thing in the world, I used to be a little jelous because he only followed L , but later on I realised that I wasn't jelous because he mainly observe him.

What made truthfully jelous was that his gaze seem so pure so innocent, so unlike me.

People say that the eyes are the door to someones soul, and his soul seem to be full brightness burried dip inside him. There didn't seem to be any crazy or bad intention behind his actions, just pure logging.

His actions were what made me observe him, also the fact that he never tried to interact with us. Be fake like everybody else was, he always stayed far...

He never noticed thought, he never realised that I secretly notice him. He intrigaded me.

L never notice either, he simply stayed by my side and followed me.

In fact no one ever noticed him... and I always wonder why.

that always remain the same.

                                                                                                               ~

 

In the dark, love can't be seen...

 

 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>

HEY!!! GUYS I'M BACK...I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG SO UPDATE. I PROMISED MORE UPDATES THIS WEEK.

AND OMG LOVELY READERS THANK U VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT...THANKS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO  LIKE MY STORY<3

IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER DON'T FOEGET TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE BYE BYE<3

AND LASTLY LET'S SUPPORT INFINITE'S " BACK " WE NEED MORE VIEWS FOR THE MV....LET'S WORK HARD FOR THEM, AND LET'S VOTE SO THAT THEY CAN WIN MANY AWARDS...*KISSES* BYE BYE.