Beautiful Shadows.

You Belong With Me

~ Spring Senior Year...~

                                                                                               ~ Yeollie's POV ~

        Faces we see hearts we don't know, is a very popular proverb among people. I always wonder what was going on inside people's minds.

Human beings are just such a mystery to me. Life just changes so quickly, that sometimes I ask myself why am I always forgoten.why me?,

why not someone else.

                                                                                                              ~             

           If it wasn't for them, I think I would have gone crazy by now. I'm so graceful that at least I have two wonderfull human beings by my side.

And I know by heart that they will never abandom me. They are not just my best friends, they are like family to me.

It might have being a year now, since that fateful day in which they found me.

I was extremely broken and that time, I couldn't handle it anymore. Baring so much pain deep within me, and having noone who could help

me was very exhausting. That's why in my eyes they are the most sincere people I have ever known.

They have helped me just so much, that little by little the peaces of my scattered heart have being glued together.

I actually feel happy with waking up every morning just to see them, they are just so cute! and funny. Also they make me forget my problems,

they also support me so much to keep going forward. And not focus on  the bad aspects of my life, like a imposible love and peoples's

judgmental stares when they see me, I am not going to lie and say it doesn't hurt me, but the Woogyu couple hehehe how I call them.

Always stand by my side and defend me...

                                                                                                         ~

~ Outside Yeollie's House...~

* Ding* *Dong* ... ( A door opening )

"Morning little boy, you ready for a new year" exclamed Sunggyu.

"Yep, I guess it's always the same" I said.

" Hey hey what's up with that long faces, smile" Pouted Woohyun, " hehehe sorry baby" said sunggyu while kissing the pout Woohyun had.

" Okey but lets be positive, it's our final year. Let's make the most out it." Woohyun told us while dragging us to the streert for a morning walked to school.

I have to admit I am quite nervous, and I don't even know why, for me things are always the same...but inside me there is a little something,

thats telling me something is going to happen.

I decided to push that feeling away, and have a nice conversation with my besties kekeke I'm so weird.

                                                                                                       ~

" Here we are, Gyugyu here grab my hand, Yeollipop give me your other hand pali pali " Gyu hyung and I looked at each others eyes and laugh because that was how Woohyun hyung was, so cute and helarious.

" Pali " " Okey okey baby calm down it's not like the school is going to move or something"

Since we didn't move, just to . he suddenly grabbed our hands ang pulled us along the entry of  ~ INFINITE HIGH ~.

After walking for a while we decided to go to the garden, since it was still early thanks to Woohyun hyung who liked to wake up early and would be mad if we weren't ready. 

It was our special place, we loved going there and having fun. The garden was beautiful and private since it was almost at the other side of the school. We could always be our selves there.

" Hey Yeollie have you ever thought of changing glasses" question woohyun  again all of a sudden." No woo hyung, you know I love my glasses",

"But you will loke even cuter, if you take them off " " No hyung I don't fing the point in changing them"

" Listen Yeollie it wouldn't be so bad if for at lest ones you stopped thinking about everyone else and do something for yourself, you are just doing it for the heck of it, so don't be afraidof change and who knows you might like it even better ok" he said.

I was a little speechless for a while, it was true, I had never really thought what would happen if I ever change my outer appereance.

" I don't know hyung" I whispered sincerly.

" Its ok, just think about it" he smiled, then we were left in a peaceful silence. Only hearing the little snores coming fron Gyu hyung, He really loved sleeping.we were only interrupted by the bell it was time for first period already.

" I will go first hyung, see you at lunch", " OK take care and behave see you later" he said while throwing me some of his hearts, I laughed and went my way. they might be my friends, but even I know they needed some privacy.

                                                                                                              ~

         Now I know that when we have the feeling that something is going to hapen, we shouldn't ignore that feeling...

There infront of me, was the light of my dreams the hope pf my eyes. Sorrounded of course by people and whith his Lover by his side.

I should have known better, that things were going to change...

 

Love at first sight, first love...

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><<><><><><><><><><>

HEY GUYS I'M BACK WITH MY UPDATE OF THE WEEK!!! YEY!

LIKE FINALLY WAS ABLE TO WRITE, SCHOOL IS JUST SO TIREING AND STRESSING, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT HAS ONLY BEEN FOUR DAYS SINCE I STARTED AND I ALREADY HAD TO STUDY FOR A WHOLE BUNCH OF QUIZES AND TESTS...ITS NOT FAIR  :'(

BUT ANYWAYS ITS FINALLY FRIDAY AND I CAN WRITE, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE UPDATE..KEKEKE

LET'S SUPPORT AND LOVE INFINITE *kisses*