The Hypocrisy of our Love.

You Belong With Me

~ Senior Year, First Day ~

                                                                                                                       ~        

                                          Sometimes I feel like I'm going to break down and cry.  I get lonely, so lonely. Living on my own...     

                                                                                                                       ~

                                                                                                         Sungjong's POV ~

                 Well, well seems like another year has gone by. But for some reason I'm feeling unease, I don't really know why thought since for me things are always the same. I have acomplised my ambitions. I have all I wanted but I wonder why, why is it that I can't be happy, truly happy.

 I can't believe its been three years of this hypocrisy already. I don't know why, as years go by, I just feel  more emptier and lonely. The feeling of been sofocated by my lies just grows deeper and deeper.I know that what I have done its terrible, but I wanted something to fulfill my loneliness. I know that one day they could find out the truth.

But I doubt that they will care enough, the only person that can be hurt from all of this would be L, if there is someone I trully care for would be him. Not however in a romantic way, I wish I could love him, but I can't all I feel for him is a brotherly affection , heck! even of a best freind. But not love.

Since the beginning I knew I he wasn't meant for me,and I wasn't meant for him. However he was what I needed.

Like they say all good things must come to an end. I just wonder when will mine be...

                                                                                                                        ~

~ Outside Sungjong's Door ~

* Ding* *Dong* comming! I shouted as I opened my door, and there outside my steps was him..

"Oh good morning, L you are early today" I question him, since indeen it was quite early it was bearly seven AM. " Well morning to you too, and you know I thought we should head on earlier since you know its the beggining of the year and things are crazier" he gently told me.

" Ah you are right, I kind of forgot" I said while giggling at my silliness,How could I forget, how the others get once we stepped inside the school.

He just looked at me and smiled.

" Okey then, lest go" he said while gently pulling me towards his car.

Also there is alittle detail about him that I forgot to mention about L, he is insanely rich. Maybe that's what makes him even more popular than the rest,

who knows..

                                                                                                                              ~

~ Infinite High ~

Like I said before, once we stepped inside Infinite High. All the present student population seem to froze. And like they say calmness before the storm.

Once they seem awaken from their little trance, they barged at us. Sorrounding us, then they started to through random qustions at us such as;

" How was your summer?" , " Hey want to hang out later?" , " Omo you too are so cute, do you want to party after school?" or the famous

" Here is my number, call me?"... I hated all of their phoniness, all they wanted from us was a little part of our popularity, hahaha all of them pretend to care and be friendy, yeah well what a joke..

But like the biggest liar I am, I just anwer to all of their questions while smiling sweetly and blushing. All of this while L just quitly stays by my side.

I just keep talking to them, and showing them some of our ' love' while grabbing his hand, and kissing his cheeks from time to time, while hearing their compliments or groans from dissapoinments because they wished to be on my shoes, or visa verse.

And I just wonder how come someone who has ' everything' one could ask for, like;  the looks,fame, money,atention, the perfect 'boyfriend' and 'friends'  can be so empty and shallow on the inside.

Sometimes even I feel pity for myself, because I don't even know who I am anymore, what have I become...

                                                                                                                          ~

* Ring* *Ring* sounded the bell for first period and, I had never been more graceful for it.

Finally most of the students sorrounding us left to go their way, however some persinstant ones just followed us. they were trailing behind us,

Once we settle down on our sits, we just kept a light conversation going on.

That unease feeling came back, and it made me alittle nerveos. However I just pushed it aside and kept my lovely facade going on. I wish that someone realised whom I really was and saved me from my nightmare..

things were pretty normal ...Until I saw something interesting, well more like a someone..

There on the entry was him the boy...well or how I like him the ' Quiet one'..He seemed a little shocked at first then he stayed there observing us, or more like observing L, he seemed kind of daze.

When he finally realised that he was staring, he hurriedly went to the back sits..while baring a very cute blush that tinted his cheeks.

once he settle down, he just quietly stared out the window, seeming kind of daze again.

On the other hand people around, just ignored him like they always did, and I'm sure L didn't even noticed him. He can be so dense sometimes.

This boy always atractted my atention and I don't even know why, or maybe I do. He was just so quite and lonely, but he never never seemed like the rest.

He was innocent, in my eyes he was like this little creature unnoticed by the rest..

I might have no idea of what the future has set for us, but one thing is for sure..This year was going to be interesting.

                                                                                                                              ~

                                                             People make up excuses to hide the truth...

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><>

HEY GUYS!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, ITS JUST THAT I HAD SO MANY " ISSUES" WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER...THAT IT MADE ME ANNOY AS HELL, BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT<3

LIKE I SAID BEFORE I WOULD REVEAL THEIR STORIES LITTLE BY LITTLE, THIS WAS ALITTLE PART OF JONGGIE'S LIFE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE SOMETHING SPECIAL OR SPECIFIC JUST TELL ME AND I WILL TRY IT...

ALSO THIS WEEKEND I WAS WATCHING THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE, AND IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY..BUT POOR YEOLLIE IT MUST HAVE HURT,

BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY, check it out...

BYE BYE * kisses* kekeke