Reminder of the past...

You Belong With Me

                   What  is there to happen, what mysteries could there be, it might be my grand night...I will live it like never before. 

                                                                                                      ~

~ ( Yeollie's POV ) ~

 

      Waoh, I can't believe what is happening right now. Never, never had I thought that I will share a class with them...I..I don't know what to do or think, how in the world could this happen, this school is freaking huge, how come this is happening.

was all I could think about, while quietly sitting on the back of the classroon. As per usual ignore by the rest, I wonder why people now days don't care about anything but themselves, they don't care about others if is not in one way or another to their beneffit, While I..I will be so happy if..if even for one day I could be noticed and had friends sorrounding me, sharing a real bond with them and not a fake made up image.

Maybe, that is why I never bother to change my appereance, because when I look at the mirror I just see myself and not somebody else just to please others.

Life goes around us, time moves on but some just stay, while watching the rest become someone that is not themselves.

I got lost in my thoughts, until I heards the voice of my new teacher..

'' Alright everybody go to your sits and quiet down" low murmurs were heards as students settle themselves.

                                                                                                       ~

~ ( Sungjong's POV ) ~

While sitting quitly after all the people when to their sits, I felt that I could finally breath a litttle bit.

Looking around me, i can't help but wonder why, why did my life had to turn out like this. I can't figured out why..why are the persisting thought inside my head.

I can't help but feel cold on the inside. Even like this I still feel like I can't be myself. I dread of those times when I wasn't like this when I was still " Innocent" ~hahaha~ I can't figured out why did they left me behind, things would have been so different..I-I could have been different, But who am I kidding the only thing they showed me was greed..yes greed perhaps, that was the only lesson left behind...If I was to blame someone other than myself for my delusional life will be them...

It doesn't matter how much I tried to hide my true self...those thoughts , the nightmares and the silence even for a little bit seemed to be a cruel reminder of who I am, of who have I become.

Maybe that is why , I tried so hard to create " perfection" , its so quit when I'm alone. Iy scares me to be like this...and the only thing that helps me a little bit is to dream, yes dream of that someone who will figured out why I am like this. Of the one who will save me from the prison inside my heart.

But sometimes dreams are just well dreams and that is the sad part...

Once the teacher started the lesson all eyes were on him, but I really couldn't concentrate so I just let my eyes explore the faces that I will be seen everyday.

Well some of them i have ssen, but not him...Once again I get inside my little wicked head and wonder..who the little quit one truly is, and don't get me wrong I can see that he is different..yes he is different I can see it in his eyes the little spark that hides behind those glasses.

Sometimes I like to wonder how it will be to have a real conversation with someone other than L. A true friend you could say. How it will be to talk and not fear that your cover can be exposed at any minute, that they could figure out the truth..A friend whom I will value and treasure.

A friend who will be next to me in good and bad times because truth is those kind of frienships are rare in the wold we live in, because one day they befriend you and the next they are living you behind for someone better and even worse exposing your secrets and breaking your heart. Betrayal  is a strong and harsh  word that I was force to learn at a young age..and even worse from the people that were supposed to protect me and be there for me but be may guessed in that one because people's values are not that important in this life you could say...

* Touch* * touch* I felt myself comming back to reality by his hands and I quickly turn back to him from were I was staring and in this case from him..possibly the only person here whom I really wished to know..who knows why truthfully..kekeke

"Yes" I wispered at him.

" Jonggie, pay attention and who were you looking at" L asked.

" Oh no one, I just lost track of time with waking up early and all you could say" I giggled silently.

" Oh be careful next time, I don't want you to get scoled on the first day" He said firmly.

" Of course" I replied diligently.

He gave me one last look at looked at the front again. And this time I tried to pay attention and not wonder in the misseries of my life again.

                                                                                                      ~

~ ( Woohyun's POV ) ~

I saw my yeollies's figure disapear and I calmly looked down at my lap. And saw the most wonderful man in the entire world..kekeke I can't believe he is all mine, this sleepie and tired old hamster hahaha..UHH silly me.

But truth to be told, I can't believe how far we have come, and I can't help but wonder what did I do to deserve him, because even I know I'm a handfull. but looking at his wonderful face makes me feel giddie and happie, and every time I see his eyes , * even thought sometimes is hard..to small LOL* it makes me fall in love with him all over again.

Because even thought he doesn't look like it, he is really manly and respectfull towards me and has always always been there when I needed him the most..

Even in that obscure momment when I felt lost and alone.. he- he came and rescue me ~ Ahh~ even if I hate to remember  those memmories , they help remind me of the fatefull moment when we first let our eyes locked and the world seemed to stop for both of us..He Kim Sunggyu my man..my one and only one rescue me..Oh My God I feel like such a girl but anyways back to the topic, I can't believe he choose me to be his partner, and many of you may think I'm too naive for thinking like that but he proved those things all wrong because he himself has convinced me with his words, his thoughts his actions that we will fight for each other not matter what and make sure to be in each others future no matter what...

Lost and dazed in my thought of him..I suddenly felt him moving and came back to my sences..

" Hey love" were the first words he told me after waking up and I couldn't help myself but  to give him a small and innocent smiley and of course a chaste kiss.

He  smiled and prevent me from moving, he stared right at my eyes graved my face and giving me a longer and more passionate kiss living me flusterd and with a pretty much obvious blused on my cheeks...

" Hahaha Hyunie you are still so shy, after all this time" HE GAVE ME A BREATH TAKING SMILED!!  that made my heart * Thump* harder and faster..

and I just simply smiled, because no words came out of my mouth..

" Hey baby, come on we should get going. I see that Yeollie already left..so it must be time to go" He told me while he stood up and offer me his hand..I took it and answered.

" yeah lets go", he once again looked at me and said " Uhhh hyun I love you so freaking much, you make me crazy" he said and took my hand and lazed our fingers together

" Yes me too, I love you so much" I simply told him

and we headed back into the real world and left our little paradise behind but none the less with each other hand in hand, and I hope that one day our Yeollie will find the right one for him so that he could enjoy even the simpliest of time together, because that is what I feel whem I'm alone with Sunggyu. Pure love..

                                                                                                               ~

                           Hopes and dreams to become someone better...

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>>

 HEY!!! MY WONDERFUL AND DEAR READERS..I'M  BACK BRINGING YOU A NEW UPDATE WITH KEY PIECES OF INFORMATION OF THEIR BACKGROUND....AND I HOPE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT YOU FORGIVE ME, FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES...BUT LIFE GOT COMPLICATED AND YOU KNOW I KIND OF HAD TO STOP..BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF LEAVING THIS STORY UNFINISHED AND I'M EVEN PLANNING A NEW ONE..JUST SO YOU KNOW..

AND WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT..

ANYWAYS...SOMETHING ELSE..WHEN I CHECKED MY SUBSCRIBERS MY EYES GOT *TEARY* BECAUSE GOSH I MADE IT PASS 100,

I HAVE 100+ DEAR SUBCRIBERS AND UPVOTES WICH MAKES ME PROUD AND GIVES M COURAGE TO KEEP UP WITH MY STORY AND THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH...LOVE U ^.^

WITH LOVE..~YADIRA~ * kisses*

PLUS INFINITE H'S NEW SONG JUST CAME OUT AND IS AMAZING..MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT...I WAS FANGIRLING AT THE END THAT YADONG WAS SO CUTE*KEKEKE*