Not Alone Anymore

You Belong With Me

~ Spring Second Year of High School...~

 

         A new year has the significance of a new start...however some things remain the same...

A lonely boy is seen walking by the flower garden, everyday for a year now.

However you never know, when things might give an unexpected twist...because that is life.

                                                                                                                               ~

                                                                                                   ~ Author's POV~

             It was a normal day for the couple, but they wanted to do something special for the arrival of the new year.

As they aimlessly stroud thoughout the hallways of the school, they didn't noticed that they were heading towards a secluded area of the school, ending up on a beautiful flower garden.

The only thing that seem to bother them was the extreme quitness of the place, it seemed to be a beautiful place but it's emptiness was a little creepy.

" Gyu I..I w..what a..are we doing here" questioned Woohyun shyly . "uhhh baby are you perhaps scared" teased back Sunggyu .

"N..no I'm a man you know"  he stutter. " no need to be shy love, I'm here to protect you"...said sunggyu smiling while wrapping his arms around woohyun.

They continued  walking  through  the magnificent place, at more ease now...enjoying the perfect view... when they heard a certain sound by the distance.

It was not a scary sound, no it was more like a whisper lingering in the air...

As they aproached the sound closer and closer, there was certain sadness sorrounding the atmosphere.

They got even more curious, when they realised that the sound was nothing more than quiet sobs coming from someone,

"Gyu we have to go and see if the person there needs help" stated Woohyun, "Hey do you think its alright to interrupt that person, maybe they want privacy" tried to explain Sunggyu, however knowing full well the person he was dating, It was inevitable for Woohyun to stay still knowing someone was suffering alone. And that was one of the countless reasons why he had fallen for the younger.

" No we have to go and see please please Gyubear, yeah yeah uh uh" said woohyun while pouting with his quivering lips and poppy eyes, and Knowing sunggyu. He knew he had won their mini argument.

" Alright alright baby, here we go I guess" stated sunggyu while grabing woohyunnies hand and leading the way to the quiet sobs.

When they got there however they got chocked by the sight infront of them.

There siting by some lovely and colorful roses, was a boy who looked just so heart broken and lonely.

The poor boy was sitting with his head between his legs, while crying softly as if afraid to be discovered. He seemed so lost and confused that it broke both of their hearts, to see someone so young and innocent crying by himself.

Woohyun was the first to react and immediately walked towards the crying mess before his eyes, followed closely by Sunggyu.

" Hey there" said Woohyun while quietly sitting besides the boy. The boy was startle by the presence of the stranger, he got a little scared so he tried to get a way from them.

Woohyun seemed to notice the reaction of the boy and rapidly talked to him." Hey don't be scared we are not going to hurt you, why are you crying uhh"

The boy seemed to get sad again and a new trail of tears made its way through his cute chubby cheecks that were a little bit pink from his sobs.

" Don't don't cry anymore, here" said Woohyun and enveloped the innocent boy in a hug...

After a while the boy seemed to have calmed down and was able to properly talked to them.

" Hi little boy, why are you crying here alone" questioned Woohyun softly, while patting the boy's head.

" Ahh I'm sorry to b..bother you, I should ge..get going" he replaid softly.." no stay we just want to help you" replaid Sunggyu surprisingly even him felt certain attachment to the lonely boy, it seemed as if they had connected to him..and it kind of hurt them to see this boy crying by himself. Something inside him told him to take care of him, not as a lover or anything of that sort. But more like in a little brother or even as a son.

There was just something about the boy that atracted their attention, and was calling for them to help and protect this boy with chubby cheecks and big glasses looking all lost like an abandoned puppy.

" What is your name I'm Woohyun and this is Sunggyu my lovely hamster boyfriend, but don't tell anyone" said Woohyun giving the boy his infamous namu hearts with a smiling Sunggyu by his side.

The boy found it funny and began to laugh, both woohyun and Sunggyu felt better while seeing him laugh,

" Hey you should laugh more instead of crying you look better that way" Sunggyu told him.

The boy stopped laughing and a cute little blushed tainted his cheecks, " Anyway what is your name and why were you crying did someone hurt you or something" Said sunggyu with his I'm older- respect -me kind of voice.

" Oh I'm sorry my name is Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol and no one hurted me I..It's just that sometimes life is just s..so hard t..that I kind of broke d..down"

"Uhh" they bothmuttered and nod slightly in understanding.

" Well I know sometimes life is hard, but the important thing is to keep on going forward and not give up on life" explained sunggyu camly.

" Now now no more tear and ~smile~" told Woohyun to the tearing Yeollie...

" I..I know I truly do, but I'm just so..so tired of being a..alone, of l..life. I just feel so lost and confused", " Look Yeollie no one ever said life was easy, just stay strong and life will open new doors of oportunities in your life. and as for your loneliness I have a solution for that" stated sunggyu while wrapping his arm around Woohyun's waist.

"Uhh" replaid Sungyeol with an adorably confused face and looking at the couple with his puppy eyes.

" ha ha ha what I'm saying is that you can have two good friends by your side if that is what you wished, we are not perfect but if you are willing to come with us in the road ahead of us we can help you with your loneliness, So do you want to be our friend"

" R.. r..really?" " Yo..you really want to be ..my friends".

" of couse we do, how can we ever leave you alone" replied Woohyun.

"Now come here ...Group HUG!!!" yelled Woohyun embracing his boyfriend and their new friend.

and for the first time in a long time Sungyeol wasn't  crying because he was hurt or alone but it was because in a second he had found true friends and he wasn't so alone anymore..

~ But little did they all know that this was the beginning of a great friendship ahead of them...

                                                                                                                   ~

True beauty lies upon those who can see the truth...

 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><<><><><><><><><<<><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>><><><>

OMFG!!! I am so sorry for the long wait, I was supposed to update before but I had some issues and coudn't, I'm super sorry for that...

this will be the last introduction of the story next chapter will be the beginning of their journey.

and something else Guys OMG!!! 

WOOLLIMENT JUST REALISED " BACK" MV PERFORMANCE...I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT.THE BOYS ARE JUST SO FREAKING AMAZING<3

GO CHECK IT OUT, ITS JUST SO PERFECT. LOVE INFINITE.

INSPIRITS LETS WORK HARD IN THE VIEWS FOR THEM...KEKEKE BYE BYE GUYS * KISSES*