When My Eyes Set Upon You.

You Belong With Me

                                                                                               ~ Yeollie's POV~

  ( Flashback)~

 

          It was on a late afternoon, when I first saw you. I had just moved to Seoul, so I decided to get to know the place were , I was going to live. 

I was just silently walking around the streets and noticed something around the corner...and rather than a something it was a someone.

I was curious by nature, so I didn't moved and stayed hidden on that place.

 There was this boy on the floor,  he had just fallen down for bumping on a tree infront of him.

At first I thought it was really funny ,so I stood where I was and silently observe him.

                                                                                                                  ~

Who would had thought, that I would be completely captivated by that boy.

I remember clearly like if it was yesterday, when he rose to his feet and started nagging himself at how clumsy he was.

He was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen, but what completely captivated me were his eyes. They seemed so bright and cheerful. Full of life.

I was thinking about going to help him and maybe even talked to him too, however due to my own shyness, I just stood there.

                                                                                                                  ~    

I have told myself if things would have been different, if I had actually talked to him on that afternoon. If the outcome would have been the same.

 I tend to space out a lot wondering to my self about the what if's...

but then again he would have only thought of me as his friend, nothing more nothing less, because his heart belonged to someone else.

<>><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><>><><<><>

 ~First Day of High School...~

And years later here I was...still thinking about him and observing him from afar.

However he was not the same. He had changed.

The one boy that I saw bumping on a tree was gone, He did not  seem cheerful anymore. the spark in his eyes was gone...

it was replaced with a handsome smirk and a cool attitude.

I thought it was what people called moving on, growing up. Not only that but now he had someone by his side, they were holding hands.

The boy by his side was extremely beautiful. you two were like a celebrity couple walking by.

and since then...I realised that, I didn't stand a chance compare to the beauty that was by your side. But then again I never had a chance to begin with, and something inside me felt like breaking little by little.

After I saw the two of you together, I felt even more inferior than what I had ever felt like.

I was just a tall and shy boy with nerdy glasses and chubby cheecks, walking around school by himself.

Right then I made a promise to myself and that was to always admired you from afar, to never get in your way, because I thought that beautiful people belonged together. So I made myself feel happy to see you two together.

                                                                                                                             ~

on the inside, my heart was breaking and I felt like crying, because it was me the one who wanted to hold your hand.

years of hiding on the shadows, watching you from afar. Enjoying to at least see you for a while. At least then you seem happy.

Now you seemed different, you were my light, you were my star shinning far away from me.

Every time that I saw you,you seem more and more distant, the beautiful laugh I used to hear was gone.

I felt lost...my light was gone.

so I kept myself in the shadow, however feeling happy for you two seemed imposible for me.

I remember crying my heart out, my sobs were just pathetic. I cried and cried by myself, I had no one.

that was officially the worst day of my life. I realised that I was just so alone.

                                                                                                             ~

Life seemed to move on living me behind...

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                                                                   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM-r6ZqkwzzMLdvPOH29e

 

 A/N: HELLO!!!! EVERYBODY THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER, THIS IS JUST A LITTLE INTRODUCTION ABOUT WHAT OUR YEOLLIE WAS GOING THROUGH, THE OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE REVEALED LITTLE BY LITTLE PLEASE BE PATIENCE...AND I'M SORRY I MADE YEOLLIE SUFFER, THE STORY WILL GET BETTER, I PROMISE<3

~ AND SOMETHING ELSE...OMG! WHEN I CHECKED MY STORY I REALISED THAT I HAD SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS, I LOVE U SO MUCH GUYS<3.

I WILL TRY NOT TO DISSAPOINT YOU...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT, BYE BYE.