In Motion

Ego, Centric and Such

'Jackson, can we talk?"

" Not now big bro", Bam interrupted, "He is showing us this trick".

JB rounded on his brother, "It is important", he said, irritated

" Your love fest can wait", Bm replied while he was helping Jackson and both Jackson and JB started. Bam was surprised, "You thought I didn't know? We live together JB! Credit me with sense please. Go talk with Jackson. I will take over".

Jacson nodded and followed JB to a quiet office. Once the door was shut, Jackson whirled around. "Why are you prolonging this with unecessary meet ups?"

"It's not unecessary. Jackson, whatever was between us, I don't want it to end"

"I do"

Jackson's simple words made JB's voice lose its softness and it hardened, "Just like that? No thinking it over?"

"Why? You and I had a good time only because I let you look down enough on me to be Mark's substitute. I started this mess and I am ending it".

He tried to walk out but JB blocked him and Jackson looked up at him and said, 'People will talk"

"Let them"

Jackson's eyebrows raised in surprise as JB continued, "I have never had the gift for words like you or my brother. But I do have something that will sway you",  JB said as he started ing his shirt.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked, exasperated

"If you have to ask that, I must work harder" JB answered as he removed all his clothes. By the time he was completely , he knew Jackson was his again

             Jr found Bam among other guests. "Where is your brother?"

"In your office" and when Jr made to go there,  he added, "With Jackson"

"Oh"

"Yeah. Wanna join us?"

"Sure"

           The following night had Jr recuperating from the office party's after effects when Mark called, "Sorry I  couldn't make it"

"It's alright" Jr reassured Mark. 'I am simply happy those two are together. Now it will be Jackson's responsibilty to curb JB"

Mark laughed, 'He is your friend. How can you say that?"

"Very easily. But I think he can handle JB. He cares that much for him to put up with JB's mamy many many maaaaaany faults".

Mark laughed some more at that before both talked of other things.

          As for Jackson, he made sure to let JB not forget he never got Mark as he had bragged to before. He had to rub it in at least once before letting the matter drop. JB humphed, 'I don't care. I got something better"

"What?"

"A job for my brother"

Jackson pushed him hard, "You, you, you. I got you" JB quickly amended

"Don't forget I got you too JB", Jackson said looking at JB very seriously. JB sobered, Yeah, you did. You do. You have me".