Honesty

Ego, Centric and Such

It was around four in the morning when there was a knock on Jackson's door. He dragged himself to open it and was in for a surprise. JB only came here if it was for Bam, and that would not be at such an hour, or he was with Jr. "What are----?"

But JB pushed him back in and shut the door which clicked lock. He grabbed Jackson by his shoulders and kissed him. Jackson grabbed him by the waist to pull  him closer, all traces of sleep gone. But JB pulled Jackson's arms away to clasp their wrists instead behind him, Jackson,  as he kept kissing him. He allowed it then JB pushed him on his large sofa before joining him on it.

Much later, Jackson was still reclined at one end of the sofa when they were done. He was caressing JB's back as that one was sitting on the sofa's edge, elbows on knees and chin on steepled fingers.  Both were .

"What brought that on?" Jackson asked. JB did not answer so Jackson asked another question, "Do you miss me when I am not around?"

JB blinked, then answered, "Yes"

"What about Mark?" Jacksona asked softly

"What about him?"

I am his substitute"

"Yeah well, something changed", JB admitted unwillingly

"Hm"

"Don't be so smug"

"Not smug. Satisfied"

"Don't be that either. It is ticking me off" JB snapped.

Jackson pulled JB toward him even though that one tried to resist. But he finally relented. JB stayed in Jackson's arms, just listening to his heartbeat, as he held him close. Finally, JB pulled away after some time and Jackson let him,  a little unsure. JB got up and surprised Jackson by not getting ready to leave but padding to Jackson's bedroom. At the door, he paused, turned around and asked waspishly, "What are you waiting for?" Jackson frowned at the tone but still got up very fast and followed.