Rainbow

Red Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “You’re gay.” So that’s the reason behind why her house was filled to the floorboards with rainbow colored streamers and rainbow flags and rainbow pillows and rainbow colored everything. That’s why she was blindfolded with that ridiculous bandana while she had to listen to the constant childish giddiness of her friends in the back seat of Victoria’s SUV. She didn’t even know what to say about the sight before her, so she just stood there on her porch, surrounded by these tricksters she called her closest friends, staring at the place she called home with a mixture of anger, shock, and amazement bubbling within her chest. She did not try to defend herself, and she did not try and tell them they were wrong, probably because they were right, but mostly because she knew she couldn’t deny it forever.

 

 

 

    “We just thought we’d let you embrace the inner you once and for all.” Victoria said it from behind her, and Krystal could hear the amusement tinting her voice as she tentatively swung the front entrance open to her condo, as if she was expecting a bomb to explode from inside any second. Who knows how long it took for her friends to come up with this plan, to put this diabolical prank into motion. She saw little bits of the interior from brief glimpses into her windows, but nothing prepared her for this. Just from peering through her doorway, pushing the bundle of multicolored balloons and streamers blocking her path, she could tell that her beloved furniture had somehow become stained with expertly painted with the vibrant color spectrum. “YAH!” 

 

 

 

    There was no doubt that the three girls standing in her foyer with smug smiles plastered to their faces hadn’t left one single speck of Krystal’s house un-renovated or un-painted, it seemed like everything was some kind of gradient color, if it wasn’t painted after the entire full fledged shades of the arc that glimmered a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter