Spit it Out

Red Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal blinks and pretends she doesn’t know what Sulli’s talking about when the taller girl confronts her after their last class of the day, even though the box of intricate chocolates she had recieved that morning and the endless pile of cards the older girl had given her from month were neatly packed away, safe inside her locker she just locked shut behind her. Sulli traps her against it, leaning one arm on the locker to her left and the other hooked into one of her backpack straps. “I know you like me back, why can’t you just admit it already?!” The frustrated girl’s yelling now, and Krystal breaks free from her grip in order to drag her into an empty classroom before the brunette attracts too much attention to them in the increasingly deserted hall. The last bell had rung and it was a Friday night. The rest of the student body had hurriedly exited the building and was looking forward to the weekend which was slowly but surely bringing them closer and closer to summer, with only two and a half weeks left of school, nobody wanted to stick around the place longer than what was necessary. 

 

 

 

    “I haven’t got a single clue about what you mean,” the blond girl says evenly when the door of the classroom is safely locked behind her and the two of them are alone, her poker face playing cooly over her features. She leans against the hardwood door and gauges the older girl’s reaction. Sulli’s usually eye-smiling crescents fold into a squint that appears to be searching her soul for the truth, and suddenly Krystal realizes that the two of them are completely and utterly alone, as in there’s nowhere for her to be, there’s nowhere for her to escape to, and her weakness is standing in front of her. Maybe the vacant classroom wasn’t such a good idea. Suddenly nervous, her palms sweating, her body simmering with blushes, Krystal attempts to turn around, unlock the door and break away from the room. In her fluster, her fingers fail to cooperate correctly, and after twenty seconds of fiddling with the lock and a little bit of cursing, a hand wraps around her own and Krystal looks up, pleasantly startled into staring up into Sulli’s twinkling eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter