Boom Bang Boom - Part 3

Red Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal wants to give up the internal battle she’s been having with herself since the day their friendship began. Every fiber of her body is compelling her to surrender herself over to the taller girl for just one night spent beneath the sheets of her bed that might mean as half as much as it would to her as it would to Sulli. But there’s something nagging her in the back of her brain, and she doesn’t let Sulli kiss her when the taller girl’s black painted nails at her jawbone because of it. She’s now topless and strewn across the bed, Sulli resting comfortably in between her legs, and the older girl wouldn’t stop trying to meld their mouths together, and Krystal wouldn’t stop eluding her lips. Finally, frustrated, Sulli’s hand lashes out and grips at the back of Krystal’s neck, forcing the younger girl to stare up into the molten pools of endless night that lay just above a fringe of thick lashes. 

    Sulli’s entire body melts into Krystal’s perfectly and she studies the younger girl closely, fingers carefully the velvety skin of the blond’s blushing cheek. “What’s the matter?” Sulli whispers gently, her piercing gaze trained directly on Krystal’s pair of glazing-over eyes. Her fingers started following the gentle curve of Krystal’s seductive lips and the younger girl began quivering under the gentle touch of Sulli’s fingers. The blond girl is holding her breath, not daring to even take the slightest gulp of air as she watches the mouth hovering just over her own pair of lips part once more. She can literally feel her will cracking with each word Sulli whispers to her next. “Don’t you want me?” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    “Don’t you want me?” Sulli slurs, her lip gloss covered mouth pressed up dangerously close to the corner of Krystal’s mouth. She’s drunk again, and Krystal’s sober as ever - leading her best friend out of another summer party as safely as she can without letting the other girl smash headfirst into something. It isn’t helping that Sulli’s trying to climb all over her like she’s a jungle gym as she attempts to shove the older girl into the front seat of her car, which only ends in the brunette trying to pull her closer when Krystal attempts to peel away. “Sulli, stop it,” Krystal chastises her, and finally she manages to buckle her friend into her seat safely and shut the car door behind her. She can tell as she takes a little breather outside the car that Sulli’s struggling with the belt slung around her waist and over her shoulder. But that wasn’t the end of her problems, getting Sulli into the car was only the start.

    She has just climbed into the driver’s seat and Sulli’s already starting to try to feel her up again. There’s that glint in her starless eyes Krystal has come to know well, and she knows what’s coming. A ghostly hand began trailing a light path up her exposed thigh as Krystal maneuvered her way out of the crowded neighborhood, easing the car through the clogged arteries of road blocked by rows and rows of parked cars, distracting her as she pulled into a turning lane. “Quit that, I can’t concentrate!” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter