Another Party, Plus Water Fountain

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

* Inspired By Rolling By Jiyeon* 

It has been 3 months that Jiyeon and Siwan slowly started to get to know each other better, You can say that they got pretty close and things are about to get intresting.

Jiyeon had quitted her job at the Night club since Siwan hated her working there. Jiyeon loved the fact that Siwan cared for her, Jiyeon was now only working for the Ramen shop. Even though the money they were getting wasn't enough Minhyuk was now very busy now to doing shows and also getting paid.

Jiyeon was almost done working at the Ramen shop, She wanted to go home and just rest but tonight that didn't look like the case. Jiyeon was still wiping tabled until she heard her phone beap. She took her phone out to look at it and saw Siwan's text

Get ready by 8 pm. We have another party to attend, The dress is at your house i will pick you up.

- Siwan

Jiyeon smiled and put her phone back into her pocket and continue to work, after her shift was done she looked up and notice that it was 7:00pm. She had to go home and get read now.

**************************************

Jiyeon slipped her dress on looked at herself in the mirrior

* Jiyeon's Dress( I don't Own)*

Her Hair

Jiyeon put her lipstick on and was about to walk out, She looked at the clock and notice that it was 8:OO Pm. Jiyeon quickly grabbed her stuff and went out. When Jiyeon walked out she notice that Siwan was already standing onto of her rooftop house.

Jiyeon was shocked to see him, She smiled and looked at herself then smiled at Siwan

Siwan smiled back, " You look beautitul" Siwan said locking his arm around Jiyeon's.

Siwan and Jiyeon walked down the stairs and got into his car.

********************************

After the party was over, Siwan and Jiyeon was now by a park that had a water fountain built in the ground. 

" Today you look beautiful." Siwan said handing her a cup of coffee since it was chilly outside.

" Thank You." Jiyeon said.

" Siwan-ah," Jiyeon said

Siwan took a sip of his coffee and looked at Jiyeon.

" Yes?" Siwan answered.

" Why are you being so nice to me?" Jiyeon asked. 

Siwan didn't answer, He didn't know how to answer at all he was dead silent and watched Jiyeon.

" Ahh.. Tonight is a great night" Jiyeon said streching, putting her hand in the air then back down besides her.

Jiyeon came up with an Idea. She is going to make Siwan go into the Water Fountain.

* Water Fountain*

" Siwan-ah." Jiyeon said running towards the Water Fountain.

Siwan looked and saw Jiyeon in the water having fun,

" Anniya, You just have fun" Siwan said laughing at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon pouted. " Siwan-ah.." She wined.

Siwan shook his head and ignored Jiyeon. Jiyeon put her hand on her hips and tried to think of idea so Siwan woulod come in.

" Ah," Jiyeon shouted holding her ankle. Siwan quicly looked up to see what was the matter, He saw Jiyeon sitting on the ground.

" Jiyeon.," Siwan shouted and quick ran over to Jiyeon. 

Siwan helped Jiyeon get up. Jiyeon bit her lips and pulled Siwan towards the water.,

Siwan stood there with his hands on his hips. Siwan ran over to Jiyeon and tired to pull her to.

30 mins latter they was having a water fight. Siwan and Jiyeon didn't even keep track on what was going on.

*****************************

Jiyeon was resting on Siwan's shoulder, Siwan sat there and looked at the water fountain.

" Thank you." Jiyeon said.,

"Bwoga?" Siwan asked.

" When I'm with you, It seems like everything had dissappear. When i'm with you i feel like my heart is about to jump out. Thank you for letting me have these feelings." Jiyeon said closing her eyes.

Siwan smiled, He looked down and saw that Jiyeon was asleep.