Left On The Sideline

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

Jiyeon was walking on the street of Seoul in her scaf and mittens, It has already been winter. She smiled and watched the snowflakes fall on the ground, She smiled and let her head hang.

Jiyeon was about to cross the street but notice that there was a man standing across who looks familar, Jiyeon smiled to notice that it was him, The light turn green and the people on the streets started walking. Siwan walked right passed Jiyeon. Jiyeon smiled dissappeared. She turned back around to look at Siwan, But she notice that a girl walked up to him. Putting her arms around Siwan's neck. Siwan smiled and leaned down and kissed her.

Jiyeon's heart felt like it had just shattered. She thought that Siwan was a great guy.. How could she be so stupid and fall for a guy like him. She should have known. He was only using her because of work terms. 

Jiyeon decited to follow Siwan and the girl, But she just raised her scarf a little higher to cover . Siwan and the girl walked into a club. Jiyeon looked up and notice that it was the club she use to work for. 

Jiyeon followed right after and saw that Siwan was with his other friends, She walked over hiding behind a pole. She felt like she was stalking him. But she wasn't she was just curious of what he does.

" Hey, Why Don't you join us?" A guy said putting his arms around Jiyeon.

Jiyeon looked over and saw Kang Joon. The last person she wanted to see, She smiled and nodded. 

Kang Joon put his arms around Jiyeon and walked over to the table where SIwan was sitting at.

Siwan was completely shocked, He didn't think that he would see her with Kang Joon again.

Jiyeon smiled, and bowed to the other members.

" Wait, How come Siwan came with someone else while Jiyeon is with Kang Joon?" A man asked holding a beer in his hand.

Jiyeon smiled. " It's okay.. I was only on the sideline as his rebound" Jiyeon said giving Siwan a death glare.

Siwan smiled and looked away, The girl placed her hands on his lap. Jiyeon notice and looked away quickly. 

" What do you mean by that?" the man asked.

" Nothing, We are just.." Jiyeon said looking away.

" Just?.." The man continue, looking at Siwan and Jiyeon.

" Oppa, do you know her?" The girl asked leaning on Siwan's arm.

" I don't think so." Siwan said looking at her coldly.

Jiyeon smirked, " Umm. You know what. .I think i'm just gonna go." Jiyeon said scatching her head while pointing towards the door. 

Siwan looked up and saw that Jiyeon was hurt. He don't know what was going on to him. 

" Oh.. Okay, I guess.. Go Home safely." The man said motioning his hands towards Jiyeon to leave.

Jiyeon bowed and slowly walked towards the door, Jiyeon was still scartching her head because she didn't think this was gonna happen. 

Jiyeon walked out the door having tears in her eyes. She tired her best to hold them in. 

" Jiyeon-ah, Wait" A man said behind her.

Jiyeon know who it was, She quickly wiped her tears away and turn towards him and smiled.

" What are you doing? Go back inside." Jiyeon said telling him to leave.

Siwan let out a sign, " What is going on with you?" Siwan asked Jiyeon.

Jiyeon rubbed her head and let out a small chuckle. 

" I don't know Siwan, Why don't you tell me what's going on with you and her?" Jiyeon said.

" What are you? Jealous? You didn't actually think that i like you did you?" Siwan asked looking at Jiyeon letting out a small chuckle.

Jiyeon didn't answer and looked down. 

" Right Jiyeon?" Siwan asked getting a little concern.

Jiyeon looked up and smiled. " Yeah, I did. I was a stupid girl. Woah.. And i can't believe i have been fooled" Jiyeon said laughing but the tears just started rolling.

" Jiyeon-ah," Siwan said walking towards Jiyeon.

Jiyeon stepped back " Like i said, Siwan-ah. Answer me honestly. You only saw me as a partner in you job am i right? Nothing more right?" Jiyeon asked looking at Siwan.

Siwan didn't know what to say, " Mmm." He said shaking his head. 

Jiyeon tears fell down even more. 

" Woah, This is really to much, Siwan Jang. :) " She said putting her thumb up.

" Jiyeon-ah, I.." Siwan got cut off.

" Oppa." The girl said.

Jiyeon smiled and quickly wiped her tears away, 

" Oppa,.." She said looking at Jiyeon then at Siwan.

Siwan looked at her " Yes, Sulli?" He answered.

" What's going on? Is she okay?" Sulli asked Siwan.

" mm.." Siwan said. 

" Umm, Unni, Are you and oppa dating?" Sulli asked

Siwan looked at Jiyeon to see her answer.

" Well." Siwan got cut off.

" Anniyo, We're just strangers. Nothing more then me being left on the sideline. I was nothing more then work." Jiyeon said.

Sulli was confuse, 

" Have a fun night, I'll get going." Jiyeon said walking away.

" Jiyeon-ah," Siwan shouted.

" Oppa." Sulli said grabbing onto Siwan's hand.

 

 

A/N: I know what you guys are thinking, "Why is this so confusing. What is going on.." , Haha. Don't you worry. All of this will make sense, Trust me. Please jusr be patient.. Everything would be more clear in the next 2 chapter.