I Want You To Be My Date For Tonight.

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

Siwan was working in his dad's office until he got a e-mail from a very important person who has been with them ever since his dad had started the car company.

Siwan clicked the linked and started reading.

Hello Mr. Siwan

I am inviting you and your guest to come the my party that i would be hosting tomorrow at 8pm at night. Please dress very formal. I am happy to see you and your guess who will be attentding my party. Please come to my party. Happy to see you at my party tomorrow night

Siwan let out a sign, " Where am i going to get a person to be my date?" He said rubbing his fingure on his lips. He leaned back into his chair and thought.

" Should i ask her?" He thought, He doesn't really know anyone besides Jiyeon.

Siwan looked up at the clock to see that it was almost time for lunch anyways. He let out another sign, grabbing his coat out the door he went.

Siwan got into his car and started to drive to the Ramen shop. Siwan was scared to ask since him and Jiyeon barely knew each other. 

Siwan pulled up to the shop, he looked through the open door to see if he can see Jiyeon.

" Come back again.," Jiyeon said smiling and walking her guess out the door. Siwan suddenly smiled, he quickly walked out the door 

" Jiyeon-ah," Siwan called out.

Jiyeon was about to enter her shop until she heard her name, She slowly turned around to see whop it was.

" Oh, It's you Siwan" She said with a smile on her face.

Siwan smiled back, " Can i ask you a favor?" He asked walking closer to her.

Jiyeon looked away before smiling at Siwan. " What is it?" She asked.

" Would you be my date for tomorrow night?" He asked her.

Jiyeon was shocked, She didn't know what to say. She wanted to say no but at the same time she wanted to say yes.

" It's understandable if you don't want to go with me" Siwan said with a dissapointed face.

" No it's not that, I would love to be your date" Jiyeon said with a smile on her face 

Siwan suddenly smiled real big. " Really, Thank you.! You just saved me from something big" He said giving Jiyeon a tight hug.

Jiyeon was shocked, She stood there like a frozen person. Siwan finally let go with a big smile on his face., 

" I will pick you up at 7:30" He said walking to his car. Jiyeon smiled 

Siwan go into his car and drove off. Jiyeon smiled while watching Siwan drive off.